Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd recommend OneSixthKit and GianToys. Avoid KGHobby. They've been nothing but a mess lately.
Yeah onesixth was really good for my first time. Just hoping Anostoys comes through for Daytona Cloud had to pre order there as my last resort since the updated Cloud was just recently shown and they were my last option

Just got the Super Duck Tifa 2.0 headsculpt

In my opinion the portrait still not capturing Tifa's likeness, and she Looks nothing like the proto.

I am using VSToys body/outfit.

Gotta wait for GT's Tifa for the perfect version of her.
20220203_155206.jpg
20220203_155708.jpg

Last edited:
KGHobby updated me recently with an email. I had Preordered and paid in full for 2 Cloud/Daytonas. I asked them if these were paid in full over a year ago then why have they yet to ship them to me here in the USA. They replied the following:

Currently economy shipping to USA is suspended due to cancellation of flight due to the size of the bike if we ship now, there is an extra shipping of USD280, do u want to wait till the normal shipping resume? happy to resolve

Is anyone else getting the same reply from them? I don’t want to pay an extra $280 for shipping. That is comical to me.

In my opinion the portrait still not capturing Tifa's likeness, and it the Looks nothing like the proto.

I am using VSToys body.

Gotta wait for GT's Tifa for the perfect version of her.
View attachment 560119View attachment 560120
The outfit looks incredible, but man that head sculpt is pretty weak. It's a shame because this is their second pass at it and it's still not particularly good. At least as far as the likeness goes. The promo shots looked so good too... Ah well, keeping my faith in GT now.

KGHobby updated me recently with an email. I had Preordered and paid in full for 2 Cloud/Daytonas. I asked them if these were paid in full over a year ago then why have they yet to ship them to me here in the USA. They replied the following:

Currently economy shipping to USA is suspended due to cancellation of flight due to the size of the bike if we ship now, there is an extra shipping of USD280, do u want to wait till the normal shipping resume? happy to resolve

Is anyone else getting the same reply from them? I don’t want to pay an extra $280 for shipping. That is comical to me.
Believe it or not I paid KG $1,300 HKD the total amount was $880 the shipping was $420. I never really ask them how much shipping is but I have my stuff shipped with normal shipping, it takes about 2-3 weeks for my orders to arrive and I live in the US. I paid $173.93 total for Cloud. Of course you'll probably be charged more for 2 sets of Cloud and Daytona.

The outfit looks incredible, but man that head sculpt is pretty weak. It's a shame because this is their second pass at it and it's still not particularly good. At least as far as the likeness goes. The promo shots looked so good too... Ah well, keeping my faith in GT now.
Yep I agree the HS is weak. Btw sorry I wasn't clear in my post - the body and outfit is from VSToys Tifa.
I only bought the SD HS.

Shipping was expensive for me too, but it is what it is unfortunately. Its half way across the globe, fortunately we dont have to pay VAT or duties on toys in the US otherwise I'd of stopped collecting 25 years ago...

That Tifa looks pretty good to me, probably the best I've seen so far in 1/6th scale. HS is a little soft but doesn't look bad by any means.

Shipping was expensive for me too, but it is what it is unfortunately. Its half way across the globe, fortunately we dont have to pay VAT or duties on toys in the US otherwise I'd of stopped collecting 25 years ago...

That Tifa looks pretty good to me, probably the best I've seen so far in 1/6th scale. HS is a little soft but doesn't look bad by any means.
Shipping cost is such uncertainty since pandemic, sometimes we lose money while shipping large boxes (We predict and include shipping costs at preorder stage), I hate gametoys because all their packaging are so big compare to other brands...

But it's good to let people know the exact amount to pay for preorders, leaving the uncertainty to us

In my opinion the portrait still not capturing Tifa's likeness, and she Looks nothing like the proto.
This HS is a HUGE disappointment, and you're right, look nothing like proto wich was really good...
I have to receive this HS and I don't even want it anymore

I finally received and paid KGH invoice too.
And Shipping was more expensive that the price announced in preorder for me too.
It was 66€ during preorder, and 151€ when i had to pay, so 85€ more (I'm From France)

But for you, 280$ more than total price you already paid (with shipping) it's really expensive!
So what will you do?

Believe it or not I paid KG $1,300 HKD the total amount was $880 the shipping was $420.
WTF!? You really paid $880 for Cloud + Daytona?? o_O

Last edited:
This HS is a HUGE disappointment, and you're right, look nothing like proto wich was really good...

And Shipping was more expensive that the price announced in preorder for me too.
It was 66€ during preorder, and 151€ when i had to pay, so 85€ more (I'm From France)

But for you, 280$ more than total price you already paid with shipping) it's really expensive!
So what will you do?

I believe it, Cloud and his hog will be going for about that soon enough if there's no re release.

I got the same message - except I've paid in full with $100 shipping when I pre-ordered. And He asked me for additional $130 to be shipped out on EMS. So I paid him.
The thing is he sent them out in 2 packages - one with EMS and the other is NOT!
So one box is stuck in Hong Kong and the other is now in LA custom.
WTH?
And even more, the other figure he posted 'Shipped' 2 days before Cloud is not even shipped yet (only label created)
This is so messed up.

I got the same message - except I've paid in full with $100 shipping when I pre-ordered. And He asked me for additional $130 to be shipped out on EMS. So I paid him.
The thing is he sent them out in 2 packages - one with EMS and the other is NOT!
So one box is stuck in Hong Kong and the other is now in LA custom.
WTH?
And even more, the other figure he posted 'Shipped' 2 days before Cloud is not even shipped yet (only label created)
This is so messed up.
sounds liek he's getting his sure bets to pay extra, if you say no and you're over the paypal limit he can tell you to sit and spin, if you aren't and you get your cash back, he can flip it for more money. Seems like a win win for him. You said this was KG hobby? I'll make sure never to use them.

My Cloud and Daytona shipped out separately as well. I was hoping for it to be out of China before CNY but I guess it didn't make the cut in spite of getting sent out a few days ahead of Feb 1.

I paid like $200 for shipping for Cloud + Daytona and they're still stuck on "Sender is preparing item for posting"

KGHobby ******* blows chunks. I'd give them 1 star if I could. It's criminal to charge that much for shipping and have zero communication and updates.

XZ16QrM.png

But for you, 280$ more than total price you already paid (with shipping) it's really expensive!
So what will you do?

No it's just Cloud alone and it's $880 in HKD. Lmao

Total was roughly $450 for both with shipping so it wasn't really anything crazy. Just inexcusable that they don't respond and don't ship stuff out on a timely matter.
Where are they located ? Onesixthkit wasn’t too crazy so I’m afraid Anostoys will be a lot since it’s coming from the Philippines

Back