Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more with the back ^^

Attachments

• 472A14EE-5497-417C-8636-B412AE84E07B.jpeg
    472A14EE-5497-417C-8636-B412AE84E07B.jpeg
    48.7 KB · Views: 135
I'm not talking about people making nude Tifas with the figure they get, I mean these companies blatantly making weird looking Tifas straight out of the box to begin with.

I'm hoping GameToys just makes an accurate Tifa from head to toe.
Yeah I really hate overly sexualised figures/statues, just weird to me.

Skipping on Fenrir (maybe..possibly..) since I'm getting Daytona but man does AC Cloud look good. I really don't like having multiple figures of the same character but I always really liked his AC look. Super tempting. I'd be more than happy with just the core 7 Remake team though.

It's also a real slim chance but getting his Kingdom Heart design would also be cool but that's a far away hope. Always liked that unique random design they did for him.

HgtAkvE.png
rwUQ7Xy.jpg
As cool as KH Cloud would be, at that point I’d prefer GameToys put that effort into a Sora, I’d kill for a great looking 1/6 Sora

I post all photos of the Gametoys Advent Children Cloud
Not saying the seamless body is bad but I’d personally prefer Gametoys to stick with the way they’ve been doing the bodies. I was excited to see the swap out jointed arms because I’ve seen some horrible images of figures with seamless bodies ripping at the shoulders over time. It is looking good though.

Not saying the seamless body is bad but I’d personally prefer Gametoys to stick with the way they’ve been doing the bodies. I was excited to see the swap out jointed arms because I’ve seen some horrible images of figures with seamless bodies ripping at the shoulders over time. It is looking good though.
They have included the jointed arms with FFVIIR Cloud, so it is a pretty good chance that they will include it here too.

They have but these AC Cloud pics look like a fully seamless body.
In all fairness these are the photos of them just putting the clothes on etc on a seamless this doesn’t necessarily mean they’re gonna do a full seamless just what they’re testing it all out on. I doubt they’d exclude this as a release without swappable arms

Ok where do you guys put pre-orders for future orders?
OneSixthKit or Giantoy are the two I recommend for good service and fastest shipment. Toys Wonderland would be a third option but they are slower to get their stock. Their DHL shipping is insanely fast when they do ship though.

One sixth kit, giantoys, KGhobby, TNS figures are usually where I go to when I preorder figures.

Back