Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like how they didn't even try with those gloves :lol Just said **** it, give this figure the most inaccurate set of gloves we have.

R0LPhWP.png

qPsB9FO.png
VTS is becoming synonymous with "Vastly Terrible Showing" compared to their competitor so I think they're just cranking out as much as they can as fast as they can before gametoys releases theirs to make their money back and bail.

They'd be better off making characters gametoys won't touch.

VTS is becoming synonymous with "Vastly Terrible Showing" compared to their competitor so I think they're just cranking out as much as they can as fast as they can before gametoys releases theirs to make their money back and bail.

They'd be better off making characters gametoys won't touch.
Though I agree when it comes to FF figures although not to bad Gametoys does it better, but their stuff is decent and some have been better then others, I definitely think their Ghost of Tsushima Jin is an amazing figure given some of the inaccurate details. They are definitely known for just trying to cash in on certain IPs.

They should leave FF7 to GT and do characters no one else is, like Aloy from Horizon. I still really want a decent Mass Effect line, I'd settle for any company at this point, even VTS.

I ordered it primarily for the base/fusion sword and aged Buster Sword. I'll use whatever pieces of clothing are better than my current build using DS Toys parts. Custom 2ouble 8ight vest. And Custom sculpt. Will sell the rest.
I feel like gametoys would still make a better version regardless. I guess you could always sell those other parts if they did wind up doing that though.

I feel like gametoys would still make a better version regardless. I guess you could always sell those other parts if they did wind up doing that though.
Did Game Toys include a diorama base with their Cloud? That's the major draw to purchase for me. I'm waiting on this Custom sculpt too. I havent been impressed with either VTS or Game Toys versions.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211222-130351_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211222-130351_Instagram.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 123
Did Game Toys include a diorama base with their Cloud? That's the major draw to purchase for me. I'm waiting on this Custom sculpt too. I havent been impressed with either VTS or Game Toys versions.
I will give you that the sculpt wasn't accurate on either, and that vts had a killer base. However, I will contest their Zack and Sephiroth heads are nearly perfect, Zack in particular.

They seem to learn, I wouldn't put it past gametoys to start making things like clouds base if they had feedback. but who knows how you['d get that to them.

That looks miles better than the VTS version.
sadly after sephiroth , its pretty clear that VTS fails in both accuracy and headsculpt and they just cant compete , am a big fan of VTS and again I love my hunter from bloodborne and mad max but this time game toys is the way to go

Just waiting for my preorder of cloud and I already pulled the trigger for GT zacks

new pics

with some luck it will release next month
View attachment 552491View attachment 552492
Damn is that the GameToys Cloud?! Didn't even know they were improving the sculpt but they really improved the likeness from their prototype. I'm guessing that's also the improved body.

Glad I stuck with GT on this line. Bring on that Tifa next! Bring on the whole team for that matter.

UxaYYQO.jpg
ihzLLAn.jpg
E5yG7wc.png
imBpSis.png

Last edited:
Something tells me the people behind Gametoys really do love this game and want to make the best figure possible.

Yeah, this new headsculpt is way better than the promo one. Bigger eyes and a squarer jawline massively improve the look. I also appreciate how GameToys realized its better that his sculpt be pouty, rather than VTS who went with a flat neutral expression. Cloud has resting brood face.

They also appear to have improved the cut of his shirt. Goes all the way up to his arm now, to cover up the seam.

Damn is that the GameToys Cloud?! Didn't even know they were improving the sculpt but they really improved the likeness from their prototype. I'm guessing that's also the improved body.

Glad I stuck with GT on this line. Bring on that Tifa next! Bring on the whole team for that matter.

UxaYYQO.jpg
ihzLLAn.jpg
E5yG7wc.png
imBpSis.png
Current rumors are that the 1st batch may hit the shelves January 2022.

Back