Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So does the Gametoys Zack that comes with just the costume only differ from the one that comes with the actual figure? Reason I ask is it states it is a 2nd class costume and the Zack figure with the heads states 1st class outfit. Anyone know?
There is only 1 Zack figure, which is the 1st Class Outfit (black shirt) that comes with a bonus Zack in Crisis Core appearance headsculpt. (also with Buster Sword and Zack's first weapon in Crisis Core)

However, like Eleven's Miyamoto Musashi, you can buy a separate 2nd Class Outfit (dark purplish shirt) and Body (with no weapons) for the Crisis Core headsculpt, if you choose to make it appearance accurate. Buying this will not give you any headsculpts nor weapons.

There is only 1 Zack figure, which is the 1st Class Outfit (black shirt) that comes with a bonus Zack in Crisis Core appearance headsculpt. (also with Buster Sword and Zack's first weapon in Crisis Core)

However, like Eleven's Miyamoto Musashi, you can buy a separate 2nd Class Outfit (dark purplish shirt) and Body (with no weapons) for the Crisis Core headsculpt, if you choose to make it appearance accurate. Buying this will not give you any headsculpts nor weapons.
Thanks Yasuo! This is exactly the clarification I needed!

I put down for zack, I hope he releases in april like they said he would

I hope GT reveals Tifa or Jessie next. A much better chance of Tifa being made I'm sure.
Jessie would probably be the next best thing since they could reuse the Tifa body easily. Barret and red would be the ones I think they might not do.

Waiting in anticipation with the hope that GT would make Tifa, Aerith and Yuffie. I am just collecting the FF7 ladies :)

I'm kinda curious why they didn't include the soldier sword with the body sans head, They could've given it a soldier helmet and made him a generic in case you didn't want to, or couldn't, make Zack in the opening.

I finally was able to play Remake on my PC. My rig doesn't even meet the minimum reqs, but it still plays fairly well, some minor lag here and there, but I'm pleasantly surprised, considering all the reports about it being a crappy port.

It probably is crappy, but I just don't notice it, because it's running sluggishly on my system anyways. :)

Gametoys sephiroth arrived today. It's a very impressive figure and I have nothing bad to say about it. Here's how it scales with the play arts version.
PXL_20211220_050140543.jpg

The heck those gloves are completely inaccurate and obscenely large again.

Vest needs more dark navy blue.

And the swords are small. While the open/close feature is cool on the main blade, it's inaccurate also (the hilt shouldn't be collapsed when blade is open).

Last edited:
The heck those gloves are completely inaccurate and obscenely large again.

Vest needs more dark navy blue.

And the swords are small. While the open/close feature is cool on the main blade, it's inaccurate also (the hilt shouldn't be collapsed when blade is open).
I like how they didn't even try with those gloves :lol Just said **** it, give this figure the most inaccurate set of gloves we have.

R0LPhWP.png

qPsB9FO.png

Back