Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're alright, not the best. I think they're just trying to capitalise on peoples impatience for the GT version, I'd recommend just waiting on that cause you know it'll be top tier.
Precisely, with the latest rumors we do not know if Gametoys will really continue...

Aerith is the kind of character that really needs to be able to hold a bent arm pose without risk of damage. ToysEra have shown all the poses you'd typically want, praying, holding her staff, even holding her flower basket.

Just wish two sets of arms would become standard, because if a pose only calls for one bent arm, like her holding her staff, I'd still prefer the other arm be seamless.

Screenshot_20230408_115024_Lite.jpg

Good news they will come with seamless arms.

Definitely going to pick that one up. If we're two years out from a potential Aerith from GT then I'm going for it. It was one thing to skip the other 3rd party Cloud releases when GT was already on the table with their proto pics but there's nothing guaranteed from them at this time so I have to go with what's presented to me. Same thing with the recent Hot Toys Wonder Woman, I know InArt has her on their list but for a hobby with such long lead times I'd rather have a decent figure on the shelf for 1-2 years than no figure at all.

View attachment 632187
I've asked them in Feb 2022. So it's little over a whole year. They kept saying it's coming but they went silent in the middle.
I requested them again yesterday. Let's see what happens. BTW when did you ask for the missing hands? I was wondering if they are sending it by request order?

This is what I got from KG.... WTH
"hi u mean the missing cycling hands?" -
Are you kidding? The Subject line says "Missing hands from Bike"

1680971168442.png

AKA it doesn’t look nice.
To each their own pal 🙂, but I have a couple bodies with better joints anyways for a swap *edit* just saw the post with swappable arms*/edit*. I have two of my 4 GT Clouds with the seamless arms, but it's kind of weird not being able to pose them with tearing and all. I guess we're lucky to have people like Nom to fill the void for pre-posed stuff after seeing his Sephiroth. Can't wait for Cloud.

Last edited:
To each their own pal 🙂, but I have a couple bodies with better joints anyways for a swap *edit* just saw the post with swappable arms*/edit*. I have two of my 4 GT Clouds with the seamless arms, but it's kind of weird not being able to pose them with tearing and all. I guess we're lucky to have people like Nom to fill the void for pre-posed stuff after seeing his Sephiroth. Can't wait for Cloud.
Wow, 4!

There's no sense in passing this up to wait for GT, imo. At this rate Part 2 will be out before we even get their Tifa. And maybe if enough people buy this TE will consider some of the other cast.

There's no sense in passing this up to wait for GT, imo. At this rate Part 2 will be out before we even get their Tifa. And maybe if enough people buy this TE will consider some of the other cast.
Yeah at the rate GT is going, we won't actually see Tifa or Aerith release until Q4 2024 or later. TE is saying that Aerith will release the end of this year. Probably a whole 1-2 years before GT version releases. Will probably pick up TE's version and then mix/match if needed down the line with GTs.

Also hoping that they tackle Barret since GT doesn't want to touch him with a ten feet pole. Actually have a chance at having the full FF7 team.

I'm sure you'll get one that you like one day. Most companies use the actual heads from the games now to make these sculpts. They usually just have to add hair after subdividing the face and then smoothing and adding textures. Kind of like the Limtoys upcoming Joel. One guy kept complaining it was off and then Limtoys shared a side by side pic with the actual game model that they used.

Back