Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, that Aerith looks really good. Won't know how it will compare to GT's offering since that is probably going to be a few years out still. Wonder if they'll tackle Tifa too?
I prefer that they tackle Barret, because GT will certainly not make him!
Tifa GT preorders should be next month and she will be the best Tifa ever, i think we don't need an other Tifa by ToysEra

Last edited:
Some rumors spreading on Facebook saying game toys is now under rocket toys making officially licensed products

Saying after ac cloud is out they're not working on any more unlicensed stuff (tifa, aerith, etc) anyone know if it's true?

Some rumors spreading on Facebook saying game toys is now under rocket toys making officially licensed products

Saying after ac cloud is out they're not working on any more unlicensed stuff (tifa, aerith, etc) anyone know if it's true?
Fairly sure that's untrue, I forget his exact words but Walter confirmed a while back that Rocket Toys are different than Gametoys.

Also I am 100% getting that Toys Era Aerith. I know GT is working on theirs, and I will get it, but that could be 2 years out at this point. So when the time comes I'll get theirs, but we haven't even been able to preorder Tifa yet, so I know it's a while out.

i Heard that too from a "famous" French youtuber...
I really hope it's false!!

@walter88 and @ElingMona can you confirm that it's not true please?

i Heard that too from a "famous" French youtuber...
I really hope it's false!!

@walter88 and @ElingMona can you confirm that it's not true please?

I just did some digging in one of the Rocket Toys threads, and Kit mentioned that they are 'linked' with one being licensed and the other unlicensed. Mentioning that the figure was using a Gametoys body. Plus all the prototype photography being similar. So, I might have remembered wrong. But I still swear at some point Walter said they were different in some way or that Gametoys wasn't going to stop making figures. At this point I'd say we just wait to hear back from Walter or even Kit.

If Gametoys stops everything to become 100% Rocket Toys and make Naruto instead of Final Fantasy 7, I lose my mind:banghead

I just did some digging in one of the Rocket Toys threads, and Kit mentioned that they are 'linked' with one being licensed and the other unlicensed. Mentioning that the figure was using a Gametoys body. Plus all the prototype photography being similar. So, I might have remembered wrong. But I still swear at some point Walter said they were different in some way or that Gametoys wasn't going to stop making figures. At this point I'd say we just wait to hear back from Walter or even Kit.
I seen to remember the conversation, I believe it was mentioned they share the same factory. I have Rocket Toys Madara and I would not be surprised they use the same anime 1/6 body as GT's offerings since the heights are similar.

Oh man, I’m definitely gonna pick up that Aerith. I really only need the head, but if the dress is a nice quality…

I'm pretty sure they say they're different companies because one is making licensed figures and one is doing something slightly illegal... but what are the chances of two companies using the same body (that, at the time was just released), that has exceptional prototype photos from the same photographer, and not to mention above and beyond sculpts? Hmmm... Lol :p

Regardless, I hope that rumor is false. I'd love to see Tifa and Aerith on my shelf one day, no matter the time I wait. I know they will be worth it and I won't be persuaded by other companies so easily... (Unless they make Barret or Gladiolus lol c'mon!!!)

PE017 The Ancient

t1.jpg
t2.jpg
t3.jpg
t4.jpg
t5.jpg
t6.jpg
t7.jpg
t8.jpg
t9.jpg
t10.jpg
t11.jpg
t12.jpg
t13.jpg

Eyes look a tiny bit small, hopefully that can be adjusted. Otherwise, I can see myself getting that to go with AC Cloud.

Let's say a company makes licensed and unlicensed figures under two different names. A good way to stop them from making more unlicensed figures is to keep talking about them being the same company.

I love Naruto more than FF7, so I'll get my fix either way. Just saying ;)

Let's say a company makes licensed and unlicensed figures under two different names. A good way to stop them from making more unlicensed figures is to keep talking about them being the same company.

I love Naruto more than FF7, so I'll get my fix either way. Just saying ;)
I get your point. Just trying to clear up some confusion here. They are different companies, after all.

Don't really care if this isn't GT, looks really nice except for the elbow joints. If the GT one comes out, I'll just switch the TE over to the closed eyes head and make a diorama.

Back