Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone in here end up ordering the 1/6 Barret that Shark Toys are doing? I think that's the next release before AC Cloud in Q1'23.

Way too skinny and probably too short but it's a tough call to make because it may be the only option we get if you want Barrett in 1/6.

Really strongly considering getting that figure just for the outfit and accessories, but I feel like I’d just end up replacing most of them anyways….

I think I'll probably will get it, it is a risk since there not much Review for Shark toy, the only one I seen so far were the 1/12 scale figure. And plus who knows what GT end goal is.

Just wondering, Did anyone else have the slight powdery stuff from the silicon arms where it connects with the upper garments? I noticed some on the armpit areas and just dusted it off.

Just wondering, Did anyone else have the slight powdery stuff from the silicon arms where it connects with the upper garments? I noticed some on the armpit areas and just dusted it off.
Yup it's common to corn starche/baby powder seamless bodies so they retain their softness and don't become sticky. If they get dirty, wash them and let dry and apply corn starche and dust the excess off.

Yup it's common to corn starche/baby powder seamless bodies so they retain their softness and don't become sticky. If they get dirty, wash them and let dry and apply corn starche and dust the excess off.
Copy that! Thank you! ^^

Did anyone in here end up ordering the 1/6 Barret that Shark Toys are doing? I think that's the next release before AC Cloud in Q1'23.
I ordered it, good for the price and we won't have another Barret for a while, if we ever have another one

Shoutout to Kit for finding me a 2nd class body! So happy to be free from the clutches of TW for good and to complete my Zack display. Also, I took a pic of the shipper box (Naruto wallet to cover the shipping details lol) because this is the best condition I've ever seen one in lol I usually get them with dents and nicks all over, but that [Fragile] sticker gave it a huge defense boost or something 🤣 invulnerability active 🤣
Enjoy some silly phone pics of Zack riding his chocobo lol such a perfect headsculpt 😍 View attachment 605374
View attachment 605376View attachment 605377View attachment 605378View attachment 605379
Happy for you that you have a complete Zack set now. :) I love the Chocobo pics, lol.

Did you wash out the dye from the vest on the first class figure before putting on the seamless arms?

Sorry I meant Duty Tax & VAT.
Do you mean Customs duty?

You only pay Import Duty and VAT on figures coming in to the UK, as far as I can tell. Please correct me if I am wrong.

In the 8+ years of collecting I have had no custom officer open any of my stuff receiving or sending abroad.
Interesting. I thought random checks were quite common?

I’ve had items worth £1k+ and they never checked in massive statue boxes, but then it’s the risk I take and touch wood, I’ve been done.
Would you happen to know what happens if your goods are seized though? I'm genuinely curious, as I am not too familiar with procedures for importing.

I also bought from AliExpress and Chinese sellers are known to undervalue parcels so buyers don’t get hit by additional charges.
Do they do this by default?

For this combo I was able to choose:
Registered Mail from Hong Kong Post or EMS.
For this order it was the first option and has tracking. Second obviously has that too.
Good to know thanks. They should update their website to reflect this.

Yep its my second and with Cloud yes. The second Daytona stays in its shipper.
I only wanted a Cloud actually. :DBut well.. the Daytona itself looks nice. Maybe I will sell it separately in the future
Or I will pose Zack on it.
Ah right. Two bikes, one figure. I assumed you already had a Cloud figure with your first Daytona.

Thanks. Anything, that costs over 5€ will be charged .. which is absolutely stupid.
We get charged no matter the value. It really sucks! :angryfist:

Its alright :)"
I appreciate you correcting me.

Trust me, Im too scared of being scammed or having my data sold to others. But in this case I trusted them.
Your reassurance has given me more confidence in dealing with KGH now, so thank you for that. :)

OnesixthKit is one the best. Made as well good experience with Gianttoys aswell.
Duly noted.

If one of the other shops would scam, everyone around here would already mention that.
I like the fact the community here looks out for one another. A great bunch. :)

BTW, my package came today from KGHobby.
Actually.. The shipper was in "good" condition. BUT..how they shipped it is .. well take a look for yourself. I know someone experienced something like that as well.

But all those stamps on the Daytona Shipper.. Well I have an intact shipper in the backhand for the case I will sell one. But its sad to see that. Cloud on the other hand is in very good condition.

Oh wow! Why the over abundance of stamps? At least both shippers are in good condition. That's the main thing.

There is another problem now. Since its the Deluxe version, you should get Clouds extra hands for the bike. Those are missing. (Fortunately I have them from the stand alone version of the Daytona..)
But I already contacted KGHobby about that issue. Lets see how their after sale service is.
That's not so good. Those are pretty vital parts. I'll be interested to hear how KGH handle this. Please let us know how you get on. I certainly hope they can provide you with a set of those missing hands soon.

It took 11 days, without any custom fees/taxes.
Is that relatively quick for items coming from China?

Did you ask KGH to mark the package down?

Ok, so I ended up contacting TW about the status of my other refund, and only after I did is when the email and PayPal refund went through lmao. Maybe there's a cosmic possibility this didn't happen, but the way it panned out really feels like they were just gonna keep my $200 if I didn't say anything. Never gonna use them ever again.

Back