Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sucks but @Kha0s is right, start proceedings to get your monies back as soon as you can. Going by the information that's out there, TW in all likelihood never had any direct orders with GT for Zack and are stalling with fake shipping info as they try to find some in the local asian markets to fulfil their orders.
And I mean, good luck with that part!! 😂😂😂

Since Zack's seamless arms staining has become a point of contention, @walter88 do you know if there's any updates on the tests GT were doing with the new AC Cloud body?

It sucks but @Kha0s is right, start proceedings to get your monies back as soon as you can. Going by the information that's out there, TW in all likelihood never had any direct orders with GT for Zack and are stalling with fake shipping info as they try to find some in the local asian markets to fulfil their orders.
Nope. They will never try to find the figure to fulfil their orders because the after market price is high now, they will try to pay and get the figure (If they really placed the order to someone) then cancel all preorders with stupid reason and sell them in local market for higher price, just like the Cloud few months back

The seller that I bought Cloud from back in the day has some Zack available on Aliexpress. Tempted to pull the trigger, but upset I would be yet again paying 200% markup for something that really wasn't my fault this time. I mean, sure, I can be blamed for ordering from TW, but I was unaware of their malicious ways at the time of ordering. They were perceived as yet another figure selling company to me.

The link if anyone is interested. Still undecided... I'll get $221 CAD back from TW if I do a chargeback, but I'll have to pay $400 to receive Zack's 2nd class body. Oof.

The seller that I bought Cloud from back in the day has some Zack available on Aliexpress. Tempted to pull the trigger, but upset I would be yet again paying 200% markup for something that really wasn't my fault this time. I mean, sure, I can be blamed for ordering from TW, but I was unaware of their malicious ways at the time of ordering. They were perceived as yet another figure selling company to me.

The link if anyone is interested. Still undecided... I'll get $221 CAD back from TW if I do a chargeback, but I'll have to pay $400 to receive Zack's 2nd class body. Oof.
Maybe you can get the zack + body then sell the zack in local market?

$400 just for the 2nd body ?
Sadly... Correct. Or, interestingly enough, you can buy the 2nd class body with the head for $550. Or both for $800. Now remember, these are Canadian Dollars, mere pennies compared to American. $400 CDN translated to roughly $291 USD.

Maybe you can get the zack + body then sell the zack in local market?
Yeah, possibly. I've got about 15 items left on eBay from the previous 30 I listed, so I'm no stranger to selling there, and Zack's price is around $650 CAD for the main figure, so I could buy the bundle and keep the 2nd class body if it means it's cheaper in the long-run.

I wish I had enough to just get whole other 1st class body cause I prefer the colour scheme but TW have royally screwed me over this time.

I wish I had enough to just get whole other 1st class body cause I prefer the colour scheme but TW have royally screwed me over this time.
You're not alone in your suffering, friend. But I must admit, you have suffered the greatest loss. I'm really sorry for everything you've went through. I still remember what happened with your Cloud as well. :monkey2 Maybe we can pair up and split the cost of the 1st class + 2nd class body through kit and then we'd at least have what we want. I'm not sure if anyone actually reads those TrustPilot reviews, but I'm going to leave one as well. I want to comment on Justin's Toys Youtube but I see he replies to each and every comment, so no doubt if I write that TW is a scammer, it will get deleted. 😅

You're not alone in your suffering, friend. But I must admit, you have suffered the greatest loss. I'm really sorry for everything you've went through. I still remember what happened with your Cloud as well. :monkey2 Maybe we can pair up and split the cost of the 1st class + 2nd class body through kit and then we'd at least have what we want. I'm not sure if anyone actually reads those TrustPilot reviews, but I'm going to leave one as well. I want to comment on Justin's Toys Youtube but I see he replies to each and every comment, so no doubt if I write that TW is a scammer, it will get deleted. 😅
Not gonna lie its been rough and but I'd honestly be open to try a split lol but I don't know how that would work.

Not gonna lie its been rough and but I'd honestly be open to try a split lol but I don't know how that would work.
It most certainly has. And me too. I think Kit may be able to help us. If I recall, he was able to source some Zack but only 1st class PLUS the second body as well, not separate. If we can ask him for pricing and figure out a fair way to split the cost, he could order it, separate the packages once he's received them, and we could pay for shipping to us separately. All if he is willing, of course. I'll send an email to him as to not clutter the thread here.
I must admit though, if this 2nd class body is still going to cost me upwards of $400 regardless of whom I order from, I may just have to forget about it...

Last edited:
I wrote to Kit, I will wait a little and then I opt for his offer.
It most certainly has. And me too. I think Kit may be able to help us. If I recall, he was able to source some Zack but only 1st class PLUS the second body as well, not separate. If we can ask him for pricing and figure out a fair way to split the cost, he could order it, separate the packages once he's received them, and we could pay for shipping to us separately. All if he is willing, of course. I'll send an email to him as to not clutter the thread here.
I must admit though, if this 2nd class body is still going to cost me upwards of $400 regardless of whom I order from, I may just have to forget about it...
Would love to join on that too.

Comicsanctorum - scam or not? I need to know ASAP, and if it is a scam what can I do to secure a figure?
Screenshot_20221007-131400_Chrome.jpg

Back