Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the material they're using for AC Cloud (and Tifa, I think) does everything GT said it can, then TBLeague might have some competition in the seamless bodies market.
While I completely agree, I think it's unlikely to be a reality. TBL is in that market specifically, GT is just wanting their figures to be synonymous with quality and design.

I think it's akin to thinking Ferrari will put out the newest affordable mid-size vehicle for the every man, because of how amazing their most recent 488 comes out.

Now along that same analogy, supercars have had the trickle down effect on the releases of everyday cars since they started existing... So the material and look may influence TBL to step it up and improve some of their body designs.

Ok, I was thinking it might of been a KOF character, but i haven't played any of those since Dreamcast.

Quick question for all gianttoy customers, if I buy something from them on preorder...do they also charge a stocking/shipping fee? Been a while since I ordered anything not in stock, want to make sure I'm ready.

GT Yuna Incoming!😁🔥 I wonder if they'll do X-2 as well🤔

Attachments

• DrpKMQiXcAAHjHk.jpeg.jpg
    DrpKMQiXcAAHjHk.jpeg.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 0
  • nZHO3Dg.jpeg.jpg
    nZHO3Dg.jpeg.jpg
    447.7 KB · Views: 0
  • ffx2-event-01-png-jpgcopy_tzds.jpg
    ffx2-event-01-png-jpgcopy_tzds.jpg
    263.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
GT Yuna Incoming!😁🔥 I wonder if they'll do X-2 as well🤔
why Yuna of all things? Is it because Tidus and maybe Jecht would share a similar body to cloud? I was expecting ff8, ff13 or ff14 in terms of popularity.

why Yuna of all things? Is it because Tidus and maybe Jecht would share a similar body to cloud? I was expecting ff8, ff13 or ff14 in terms of popularity.

Yuna is way more popular than Tidus. 10 is definitely more popular than 8, 13 or 14.

Yuna is way more popular than Tidus. 10 is definitely more popular than 8, 13 or 14.
I'll give ya all that minus 14, 14 is super popular and still is. 8 was more popular back in the day, but I guess opinions have changed on it nowadays.

I've never been huge on X myself but it's almost universally held in high regard. When NHK did that best-of poll for the FF series a while back, it was right at the top as the best game in the series and Yuna ranked as the second most popular character.

I've never been huge on X myself but it's almost universally held in high regard. When NHK did that best-of poll for the FF series a while back, it was right at the top as the best game in the series and Yuna ranked as the second most popular character.
seriously? Never seen that poll, I know ff7 is Squarsoft's baby, but when 10 was new i remember that was sorta the breaking point for the series iirc, at least for a lot of folks . Still sold well, but I mostly just remember Tidus laughing.

seriously? Never seen that poll, I know ff7 is Squarsoft's baby, but when 10 was new i remember that was sorta the breaking point for the series iirc, at least for a lot of folks . Still sold well, but I mostly just remember Tidus laughing.

Gotta remember how big the PS2 was. It still hasn't been dethroned as the highest selling console. There's an entire generation of players who started gaming with the PS2, and FF10 was a popular launch title that also got a sequel to keep it in the public eye.

I don't like 10 nearly as much as the PS1 trilogy, but I can't remember a time when 8 was ever that highly regarded, especially in comparison to 10. 9 always had that Majora's Mask overlooked end-of-console sequel energy, where most people who played it loved it, but most the audience had moved on to the next console and skipped it, so it took years for people to give it a second chance.

Final Fantasy X was super popular during ps2 prime. 10 was the first ff to get a direct sequel and full voice acting if I recall correctly. Every other was a stand alone title, then ff13 followed that recipe of 10. I can definitely see why Yuna would be a upcoming figure. Also, probably very similar proportions to Tifa and Aerith and make good use of that newly developed GT female body.

For me personally, I liked ffxii the best of the single player games. Mmo-wise ffxi was my addiction for like 5 solid years from launch. I played the alpha of 14, quit around realm reborn, kinda meandering between some of the expansions but could never fully get into 14 like I did with 11. I also really like the original ff on nes back in the late 80's.

Last edited:
Gotta remember how big the PS2 was. It still hasn't been dethroned as the highest selling console. There's an entire generation of players who started gaming with the PS2, and FF10 was a popular launch title that also got a sequel to keep it in the public eye.

I don't like 10 nearly as much as the PS1 trilogy, but I can't remember a time when 8 was ever that highly regarded, especially in comparison to 10. 9 always had that Majora's Mask overlooked end-of-console sequel energy, where most people who played it loved it, but most the audience had moved on to the next console and skipped it, so it took years for people to give it a second chance.
8 and 7 were close in the 90s at least until 10 came out, there were AMVs all over youtube, game got decent merch for the time, 7 drowned it out eventually overall by having more memorable everything, and 9 was a sleeper as you said. I jsut remember 10 being not quite what people expected, and then x2 being universally panned for story or something despite the gameplay being good, or vice versa. I kinda fell off of ff at 10 and only got back in with crisis core, dissidia, and then years later 14 and 7r.

You're probably right about 10 being more fondly remembered than I thought, I'm just kinda shocked about it.

I remember 13 being a big divisive one too, but having huge marketing push. AT any rate, if they do more x stuff I might get a Jacht, but he's probably going to be seamless and I wouldn't be a fan of that.

Cool to see Yuna even if X is one of my least faves. She has a lovely design, was a great character, will look adorable next to Tidus (they do love pairs after all), and it means I’m one step closer every day to having a 1/6 Lulu and Auron.

I don't like X very much but it's definitely a fan favorite, so Yuna and Tidus would be a good business decision. I don't see why they'd make one without the other, though. It would be interesting to see how they handle the clothes. Especially Tidus' outfit is more complicated than anything GT has done so far.

Cool to see Yuna even if X is one of my least faves. She has a lovely design, was a great character, will look adorable next to Tidus (they do love pairs after all), and it means I’m one step closer every day to having a 1/6 Lulu and Auron.
Would love to see a Lulu! That'd be A LOT of belts on her bottoms though😂

Back