Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obviously, I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt, as I can see it's easy to mix up GT-002 with GT-002A, but if they've been holding on to the wrong figure this whole time ...

:monkey2

Hopefully it was just a mix-up in shipping and they still have my Cloud in their warehouse.

Obviously, I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt, as I can see it's easy to mix up GT-002 with GT-002A, but if they've been holding on to the wrong figure this whole time ...

Hopefully it was just a mix-up in shipping and they still have my Cloud in their warehouse.
I can't confirm because I don't have the figure myself, but GT usually has a separate layer of foam underneath the figure foam for storing accessories/bases, and in your case, quite possibly those headsculpts if you do end up getting stuck with the figure after all. Sorry this happened to you. They really tried to send you a figure you didn't order as opposed to owning up to not having any GT Clouds and just sending your money back. Hope things work out for you. :duff

Last edited:
I think it's actually just the belt. His hair looks the exact same. Maybe they'll try a new face sculpt/paint? Regardless, I'm all for that new seamless body too! Aw yeah! Shirtless Sephiroth, here I come!
The bottom picture is the only thing I wish GT would have changed is the pants. They are really slim on the actual figure opposed to that slight puffy mess that’s shown here granted this shirtless model is still using the bottom half from the in game model. But when posing Seph it always looks silly when you see how skinny the pants are on him

100% agree the differences are such that unless you want both, you won’t miss anything by not having them, but RE vs AC Sephiroth is hardly a spot the difference lol.

The coat isn’t (just) simpler, it’s a completely different coat including the material. AC had a rubbery leather used in pretty much all the new outfits, and the difference is really obvious between RE’s more Amano-inspired filigree and AC’s more gunmetal grunge look. Not to mention the rest of his outfit, his hair style, color, and COMPLETELY different (washed out, more ghostly and ethereally inhuman) facial appearance. There’s also the differences in the weapon etc.

To me it’s like saying a figure of like remake Jill in the classic outfit would inherently look the same as a figure based on actual classic Jill. The textures of the clothing and accessories, the application of the paint…those are completely different aesthetics.

100% agree the differences are such that unless you want both, you won’t miss anything by not having them, but RE vs AC Sephiroth is hardly a spot the difference lol.

The coat isn’t (just) simpler, it’s a completely different coat including the material. AC had a rubbery leather used in pretty much all the new outfits, and the difference is really obvious between RE’s more Amano-inspired filigree and AC’s more gunmetal grunge look. Not to mention the rest of his outfit, his hair style, color, and COMPLETELY different (washed out, more ghostly and ethereally inhuman) facial appearance. There’s also the differences in the weapon etc.

To me it’s like saying a figure of like remake Jill in the classic outfit would inherently look the same as a figure based on actual classic Jill. The textures of the clothing and accessories, the application of the paint…those are completely different aesthetics.

There reaches a point where even if all the individual pieces are different, they're still adding up to virtually the same overall final picture. Star Wars nerds will notice that ESB Boba Fett is a different color from ROTJ Boba Fett, but the average person is just going to see Boba Fett.

There reaches a point where even if all the individual pieces are different, they're still adding up to virtually the same overall final picture. Star Wars nerds will notice that ESB Boba Fett is a different color from ROTJ Boba Fett, but the average person is just going to see Boba Fett.
Idk I feel like there’s a pretty big difference between “different colors” and “completely different material, hair, face” etc. like if you asked for a particular black studded leather jacket for your birthday and you get an embroidered black denim one, that’s a pretty stark difference even if both jackets are cool. Like yeah the average person might go “but they’re both black jackets” but that doesn’t mean there isn’t a marked difference.

Good luck.

KG Hobby ****** me over twice by sending the wrong item. They will insist they sent the right item or ignore you completely. It's been 3 weeks with zero response for their latest **** up.

It's one thing to be stuck with a figure you didn't order, but the item you pre-ordered is now impossible to get at the price you originally paid.

Either they're highly disorganized or are actively scamming.

Last edited:
Good luck.

KG Hobby ****** me over twice by sending the wrong item. They will insist they sent the right item or ignore you completely. It's been 3 weeks with zero response for their latest **** up.

It's one thing to be stuck with a figure you didn't order, but the item you pre-ordered is now impossible to get at the price you originally paid.

Either they're highly disorganized or are actively scamming.

Something similar happened to me

I lost my poptoys devoted samurai because of kghobbys ways of doing business, they just don't give a **** about you

Thats the main reason I don't use them anymore

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it certainly seems like they've gone downhill the past year or so.

I'd like to not think they're scamming and just disorganized ... shortly after sending me the invoice for additional shipping, they sent me another invoice for a figure I didn't order, and the name on the invoice wasn't mine, so they probably just copy/pasted the wrong email address.

Does anyone still have their shipping box for the single-pack Cloud? I'm curious if it's labeled GT-004, or GT-004A?

I'd like to not think they're scamming and just disorganized ... shortly after sending me the invoice for additional shipping, they sent me another invoice for a figure I didn't order, and the name on the invoice wasn't mine, so they probably just copy/pasted the wrong email address.

Does anyone still have their shipping box for the single-pack Cloud? I'm curious if it's labeled GT-004, or GT-004A?
(Not my photo. Took a pic from an Aliexpress review)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220709-134246.jpg
    Screenshot_20220709-134246.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 0

Would be very curious if they actually respond to you because I haven't heard a peep.

Last edited:
I am so gutted I missed out on this set even though I had a chance to PO when it first came out, but passed due to the original promo face looking off to me... this set just looks so nice, such a great photo!
It's a great figure and bike!

I don't even have space for Fenrir but grabbed the set for that along with AC Cloud. :monkey1

52209609375_b021ddab35_k_d.jpg

Back