Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Developing all those bodies must be costly. GT should reuse them to produce "Cloud Strife blue dress ver." and "Advent Children Tifa Lockhart" to get more out of their investment. ;)

Yeah I’m looking at pictures and I’m just scratching my head.

Cool for those that missed out on FF7R Sephiroth, also cool for me because I don’t have to spend more money since I already have him.
I think it's actually just the belt. His hair looks the exact same. Maybe they'll try a new face sculpt/paint? Regardless, I'm all for that new seamless body too! Aw yeah! Shirtless Sephiroth, here I come!

KHAOSSIG2.gif
shirtlessesphiy.png

AC is different in pretty much every piece of his clothing. The design is simpler without ornament details like on his shoulder pads. Bracelets. Gloves. Belt. Entire pattern and texture of the coat. His face. Even his weapon is different specifically the tsuba.

It definitely warrants a completely new release as everything is different, even if small.

AC is different in pretty much every piece of his clothing. The design is simpler without ornament details like on his shoulder pads. Bracelets. Gloves. Belt. Entire pattern and texture of the coat. His face. Even his weapon is different specifically the tsuba.

It definitely warrants a completely new release as everything is different, even if small.

I've never been this kind of collector. If you have to play spot the difference to notice that the two designs aren't as identical as they look at a distance, I don't see the appeal of owning both.

I thought the bleach discussion was relevant because AFAIK blanco ichigo was using teh same body for the new sephiroth, only his is white and has a hole cut in the chest
What’s even different about AC Sephiroth? He looks the same to me.
Shoulderpads, less detail of the coat, no belt ouside of the clasp, less detail on the jewelry and metal parts, different hair, different face.

The four main differences I see between AC and Remake Sephiroth are:
1) AC Sephi has no materia belt
2) AC Sephi's coat is plain not ornate like the Remake ver
3) The AC Sephi shoulder armors has more chrome /gunmetal color to them, more plain and raised along the edges. Unlike the Remake ver has some ornate decoration along the edge of the shoulder armors and has flat edges.
4) The gloves (AC Sephi wears a long sleeves with short gloves, instead of fitted tall gloves that goes over the sleeves like the Remake version) See the .gif's below:
Remake:
RES.gif

AC:
ACS.gif

Last edited:
Normally I wouldn't care about these differences, but FF is one of my main focus in collecting.

It's like Vader. They all have minor differences diehards will swear by, but I don't care enough to own every single iteration like I would with FFVII figs.

Agreeing with a lot of the above, there's not a huge amount of difference visually between AC and R Sephiroth, I'm just glad they're considering a release of him that's more accurate to the display I want. I could technically use R Sephiroth for that purpose considering that lore-wise he technically IS AC Sephiroth, but I was late to the party on getting him in the first place.

I finally received my figure from KGHobby, but as I feared, it's not Cloud.

It's GT-002, instead of GT-002A.

:slap

I guess this is an Ichigo figure? Not familiar with it, why would Game Toys give two different figures such similar product numbers??

I finally received my figure from KGHobby, but as I feared, it's not Cloud.

It's GT-002, instead of GT-002A.

:slap

I guess this is an Ichigo figure? Not familiar with it, why would Game Toys give two different figures such similar product numbers??
That's nuts. Did you open it? I'm finding mixed reviews online if GT-002 is Ichigo or Cloud. I thought Cloud was GT-004. 1 Ichigo, 2 hollow Ichigo, 3 Sephiroth, 4 Cloud. But like you said, their numbering system is weird...

That's nuts. Did you open it? I'm finding mixed reviews online if GT-002 is Ichigo or Cloud. I thought Cloud was GT-004. 1 Ichigo, 2 hollow Ichigo, 3 Sephiroth, 4 Cloud. But like you said, their numbering system is weird...

Yeah, I opened it. I was kind of suspicious that the outer shipping box didn't have the name of the figure on it. And the sword graphic on the box wasn't the Buster Sword, but I figured that was just the company logo or something.

My order with KGHobby lists Cloud's number as GT-002A. They sent me GT-002, so either way they made a mistake, apart from how confusing Game Toys numbers are.

This is what I got
GT-002_figure.jpg

This is the box it came in
GTbox.jpg

It's basically a full figure with no headsculpt. KG's site has this listing for GTBD-002, but this item looks like it's just a base body.

Yeah, I opened it. I was kind of suspicious that the outer shipping box didn't have the name of the figure on it. And the sword graphic on the box wasn't the Buster Sword, but I figured that was just the company logo or something.

My order with KGHobby lists Cloud's number as GT-002A. They sent me GT-002, so either way they made a mistake, apart from how confusing Game Toys numbers are.

This is what I got
View attachment 587431

View attachment 587432

It's basically a full figure with no headsculpt. KG's site has this listing for GTBD-002, but this item looks like it's just a base body.
So Cloud was announced as 002 I believe but changed when it was delayed.

This is what I got
View attachment 587431

View attachment 587432

Yooooooooo... that's ****** up!

This is what I got
View attachment 587431

View attachment 587432

you got sent a headless ichigo, is this a mob threat or something.

Back