Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was looking at getting something from ToyAnxiety but the cheaper shipping says estimated 999 days delivery. wondering if this is some sort of glitch or if it’s just it gets here when it gets here? I would consider the other options but the delivery would be almost triple the price of the original item. $70 shipping for some 1/6 pants.

Last edited:
Was looking at getting something from ToyAnxiety but the cheaper shipping says estimated 999 days delivery. wondering if this is some sort of glitch or if it’s just it gets here when it gets here? I would consider the other options but the delivery would be almost triple the price of the original item. $70 shipping for some 1/6 pants.
--

I've read about exaggerated/inflated shipping costs by TA from other collectors across different forums/groups.

I haven't purchased from TA for a number of years. Based on what I'm reading from others, it comes across as price gouging on shipping just to ship within the US. I can't speak for international shipping though.

If in doubt, contact them to ask/clarify.

--

I've read about exaggerated/inflated shipping costs by TA from other collectors across different forums/groups.

I haven't purchased from TA for a number of years. Based on what I'm reading from others, it comes across as price gouging on shipping just to ship within the US. I can't speak for international shipping though.

If in doubt, contact them to ask/clarify.
Yeah, I’ve sent them an email for some clarification. It does seem to be very inflated. $20 shipping for an item that can be put in a small bag for the cheapest option is bad enough but it then jumps to $50 and $60.

I don't get inflated pricing from them at all but I am in the US so not sure what your situation is. Bought a spare Cloud Body + Seamless Arms + Sculpt and only paid $10 in shipping.

Bought it Friday night and it delivered today. Was shipped via 2-day Priority Mail. Doesn't seem like price gouging to me. Been buying from them for a while now. Shipping is usually within the $6-$10 range for me.

Can't speak for international shipping though.

swyK4y8.jpg

I don't get inflated pricing from them at all but I am in the US so not sure what your situation is. Bought a spare Cloud Body + Seamless Arms + Sculpt and only paid $10 in shipping.

Bought it Friday night and it delivered today. Was shipped via 2-day Priority Mail. Doesn't seem like price gouging to me. Been buying from them for a while now. Shipping is usually within the $6-$10 range for me.

Can't speak for international shipping though.

swyK4y8.jpg
Where did you get these spare parts from again ?? My cloud came with defective arms and it’s such a gamble to send it back to the Philippines and wait x amount of time when I can just buy extra spares if you could please let me know would really appreciate it

Link to the custom tifaI

I think the body look weird. Gametoys upcoming tifa body is nicer. BUT daymn, the headsculpt is amazing. I think the photo made it look distorted. The video showing the headsculpt is very very well done.

The head / face sculpt and paintjob is awesome but something about the scale between head and body seems wrong in terms of size.
The head is a little bit too big or the neck is too short. It has this character creation game look
like if you increased the head size slider by 15% accidentally

custompifus.png

The head / face sculpt and paintjob is awesome but something about the scale between head and body seems wrong in terms of size.
The head is a little bit too big or the neck is too short. It has this character creation game look
like if you increased the head size slider by 15% accidentally

View attachment 575320
I see what you're saying. I think the HS was designed for a seamless body - probably the one everyone uses for anime/video game girls - S10D - which it would have fit perfectly, but this guy used a "Pop Toys" body (I believe he said) and it appears jointed for dynamic poses, which is nice. But it does seem a bit small in comparison. Nonetheless, a perfect HS, I am even more excited to see the final Tifa HS that GT puts out.

Hey that seamed body doesn't look bad at all! it's ratio is kinda small for the head tho but that HS is close to perfection!

Where did you get these spare parts from again ?? My cloud came with defective arms and it’s such a gamble to send it back to the Philippines and wait x amount of time when I can just buy extra spares if you could please let me know would really appreciate it
I linked it in the previous page but Toy Anxiety parted out the entire figure + Daytona on Friday. I managed to grab an extra body/arms and sculpt since my arm also had a small tear. They're sold out though aside from 3 things.

https://toyanxiety.com/game-toys/fantasy-warrior-cloud-strife-deluxe-version/

A custom Zack WIP. I initially was just testing the boots I had modelled to see if it was the right height for the GT002 body but thought why not see it with almost everything. It’s all very rough around the edges and simply to test scale but it through me a little when I put the 2nd Sephiroth head on and saw him with a soldier outfit.
Ahh, Zack, or under his real name: Leon S.ephiorth Cloudeddy

I will be utterly impressed if Gametoys fenrir is designed that we can actually keep the swords in the bike and close the hatch. Any chance of that happening??

I will be utterly impressed if Gametoys fenrir is designed that we can actually keep the swords in the bike and close the hatch. Any chance of that happening??

I don't think it's physically possible going by the promo images, the core sword in particular is too long. To be honest I don't think it was physically possible in the movie itself either, just hammerspace partially justified by the bike being huge.

Attachments

• 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    502 KB · Views: 39
nop. not gonna happen. the price will become way too expensive for 1/6 market.

Back