Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven’t used this site so I don’t know how good the service is but it’s all I can see. That or eBay unfortunately I think. maybe someone else can find a good reputable place that still has them in stock.

https://sugotoys.com.au/product/gametoys-sephiroth-1-6-scale-action-figure-gt-003/
SugoToys are great in my opinion, I buy everything from them. super helpful too. However you cant preorder Sephiroth there anymore. I think the 2nd batch mean for those who ordered before but didnt get him with the first batch. At least theres no preorder/buy button and hasnt been for months, also if you search in their shop directly the listing cant be found. I think the only place to get Seph now is ebay or Aliexpress and he is super expensive in both places.

I just saw on ebay and the prices are crazy !😨🙃
I hope there will be another AC version sephiroth at gametoys 🙏

Has anyone received the Hardy Daytona from Toys Wonderland? ... I decided to give them a try and here I am, with an empty space in my showcase 😶

Has anyone received the Hardy Daytona from Toys Wonderland? ... I decided to give them a try and here I am, with an empty space in my showcase 😶
I wouldn't bet on it but maybe they come through on it. This is what Kit had to say about them recently.

FVkbM9u.png

SOAgFyf.png

I wouldn't bet on it but maybe they come through on it. This is what Kit had to say about them recently.

FVkbM9u.png

SOAgFyf.png
I’ve bought a couple of things from TW as I wasn’t really sure about where to buy 3rd party items and YouTube seems too love spamming me with Justin’s collection. I’ve luckily received everything so far but that has me a little worried, here’s to hoping Zack has no issues. I’ll be switching to OSK now on as people only have good things to say.

guess it's kinda late, but I do need some guts to do this 😤,
after I see that Play Arts Kai figures after Tifa from FF7R have a better headsclupt, I decided to do a repaint on my Tifa figure, so here goes :woo

smiling sculpt:
tifa smile 02.jpg

tifa smile 01.jpg
tifa smile 04.jpg

tifa smile 03.jpg

Serious/angry sculpt:
tifa serious 02.jpg

tifa serious 01.jpg

tifa serious 05.jpg

tifa serious 03.jpg

Attachments

• tifa smile 04.jpg
    tifa smile 04.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 18
  • tifa smile 03.jpg
    tifa smile 03.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 17
guess it's kinda late, but I do need some guts to do this 😤,
after I see that Play Arts Kai figures after Tifa from FF7R have a better headsclupt, I decided to do a repaint on my Tifa figure, so here goes :woo

smiling sculpt:
View attachment 568188
View attachment 568187 View attachment 568197
View attachment 568190

Serious/angry sculpt:
View attachment 568191
View attachment 568192
View attachment 568193
View attachment 568194

Stand up job, she actually looks close to the prototype shots now. Both heads look great but the serious head reaps the most benefits, looks closest to in-game imo.

Stand up job, she actually looks close to the prototype shots now. Both heads look great but the serious head reaps the most benefits, looks closest to in-game imo.
Thanks! :banana Yea I also realized that I painted faster on the serious head, probably the result of the experience on painting the smiling face previously 😅

I haven't even received my standalone Cloud yet. I'm not sure what the hold up is, all the other distributors seem to have released him but I haven't even gotten a shipping invoice yet.

They were fine with Sephiroth, only a few weeks behind but shipped him in like 3 days transit... For Cloud I'm getting a bit nervous. Waiting till end of Q1 and then I'm reaching out to their support again.

Edit: Needless to say I've pre-ordered my AC Cloud through Kit...

I still think this whole prototype pre order thing is such bulls***.
Like Square Enix showing off the Play Arts Kai Tifa at like conventions and stuff before you could even pre order it
'wow the face looks so good omg' only to reduce the actual quality by 50% for the actual product that customers are going to recieve.
So whats the purpose in showing off the best quality achievable for a single figure / statue,
when the final product can not look like that in mass production?
This is simply fooling customers to make them pre order.

*please notice that these are just prototype pictures and not the final product*
which often translates to 'dont be surprised if the final product looks worse'.
Thats the truth for pretty much all of the unlicensed knock off statues
and it even applies to companies like Square Enix or even sometimes Hot Toys.
I still remember a couple of Gal Gadot Wonder Woman figures
where they showed off headsculpts at conventions that they never used for the actual product ...
I dont know, thats just bulls*** and companies should be called out for that 100%

Also here is a update for the F4 Studio Cloud, Aerith, Tifa statue diorama set.
Back when they announced it, they asked for user comments on how to improve the product
and then posted a couple of new pictures of updated faces.

Now the final product is going to be released and judging by the photos and comments,
they didnt use the updated sculpts at all, instead they used the announcement templates again.
So what was the point of showing the improved headsculpts? They didnt use them.
They even use the updated faces for their site banner picture but the product itself doesnt have these faces ...

Attachments

• f4 dio.png
    f4 dio.png
    918.1 KB · Views: 127
Like Square Enix showing off the Play Arts Kai Tifa at like conventions and stuff before you could even pre order it
'wow the face looks so good omg' only to reduce the actual quality by 50% for the actual product that customers are going to recieve.
So whats the purpose in showing off the best quality achievable for a single figure / statue,

*please notice that these are just prototype pictures and not the final product*
where they showed off headsculpts at conventions that they never used for the actual product ...
I dont know, thats just bulls*** and companies should be called out for that 100%

Yeah agreed, it's hit the 7 Remake PAK line very hard in particular but it's been a chronic issue with them for quite some time really. It's a shame since Barret 2.0 turned out legit great, looked just like the promo shots, but it was all downhill from there. Cloud 2.0's weird gummy hair, Tifa looking absolutely nothing like the proto, Aeris looking weirdly off, Rufus's features being too soft, it just never seems to end. Sephiroth did turn out pretty good though, I'd say along with Barret they're probably the best of the lot so far, and granted nothing has turned out quite as badly as Tifa did.

Fact remains with Tifa though, they let that happen to a figure they knew was going to sell a bunch on pre-orders and would continue to sell after that because it's the only representation of her in that outfit. It demonstrates a lack of care which is quite disappointing.

they;re a bad company so I have no problems supporting third party instead of buying their overpriced merch with bad qc.

Speaking of, nymore pictures of Zack from Gametoys lately? He's due out beginning of April, right?

Kinda unrelated, but anyone here have the PAK Nier 2B figure? After what happened with Tifa, I'm kinda on the fence on buying her
When I check some review online, most of them only examine her facesculpt briefly, and more focus on her sexy alt mode (understandable though lol)

I have a scratch on my buster sword. In contact with the store I bought it from to try and get a replacement, but they want me to ship my sword back and I am worried about it getting lost. Any recommendations for what color paint and type of paint would best cover up the scratch? Chrome, Silver, Aluminum? Spray, Acrylic? Thanks.
Scratch.jpg

I have a scratch on my buster sword. In contact with the store I bought it from to try and get a replacement, but they want me to ship my sword back and I am worried about it getting lost. Any recommendations for what color paint and type of paint would best cover up the scratch? Chrome, Silver, Aluminum? Spray, Acrylic? Thanks.View attachment 568462
From my non-expert opinion and years of crafting, I'd suggest a silver acrylic paint with a matte sealant to prevent it from scratching off. I recommend Mr Super Clear matte spray and don't have a specific brand of acrylics I use

I have a scratch on my buster sword. In contact with the store I bought it from to try and get a replacement, but they want me to ship my sword back and I am worried about it getting lost. Any recommendations for what color paint and type of paint would best cover up the scratch? Chrome, Silver, Aluminum? Spray, Acrylic? Thanks.View attachment 568462
Or you could call it battle damage?

Back