Media Final Fantasy 12 HD Remaster [PS4]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jameson Rook

Super Freak
Reaction score
Never gotten a chance to beat this game due to a my memory card going crazy, so having a HD remaster is much welcomed.

I played a very small bit of FF XII during the original release, but I never had a chance to finish it. One of my cousins keeps telling me that it's his favorite game in the series... I guess it must be good.

Great news!

My wife has been trying to get me to play 12 for the longest as it is her most favorite FF game but I just haven't had much interest mainly due to the graphics when hooking up my old ps2.

This is pretty great news seeing as FFXII is one of my favorites FF games. And having the Zodiac content is definitely welcome.

Does it not bug anyone that they have to remake all the hd remasters for the PS4? What are the chances theyll put all that work in twice for everything?

I want my MGS, GOW, ZOE, SOTC/ICO collections on PS4. Slim chance they'll all get re-remastered, so it makes it seem pointless they were all made in the first place for such an exotic architecture

Does it not bug anyone that they have to remake all the hd remasters for the PS4? What are the chances theyll put all that work in twice for everything?

I want my MGS, GOW, ZOE, SOTC/ICO collections on PS4. Slim chance they'll all get re-remastered, so it makes it seem pointless they were all made in the first place for such an exotic architecture

I'm confused. Are you saying it's a good thing or a bad thing? :lol

FF12 never gotten a HD port, so this is the first. Even PS2 games that got ported to PS3 had quite a substantial improvement later on PS4 (FFX/X-2). I was certain that the PS4 port was going to be a simple resolution bump from the PS3 but somehow it looked much better than on PS3, which already looked much better than PS2.

I'd love to see more remasters on PS4, even if they already came out last gen. It's not like they're robbing resources off making new games like some people say. :lol

Hahah I guess it's good as long as all the remasters are released on PS4. I think the PS4s simpler hardware architecture will make it easier to be compatible with future consoles.

It's bad if they don't, vale cause then it seeks a waste to have all those games updated and released if they are pS3 exclusive

FYI I didn't realise this was a first time remastering for FF12

:yess:

I'm actually really happy about the idea of this. Going back to when FFX was first announced as a PS3/Vita Remaster, this was the second most wanted PS2 remaster on my list. FFXII is no.2 on my all time hours played in an RPG behind only FFX. While I didn't defeat all the marks and espers, I did finish the story and collect several of the top tier weapons.

I didn't see anything about Vita and cross-console play?.. no problem.. either way, this will give me something to do on the Vita again. I'll remote play the PS4 if I have to. The only dedicated Vita games or remote play games I've played on Vita since Platinuming FFX-HD have been Lego games, and I got over it quicker than I anticipated. (Lego movie both versions were fun Plats, but I have Batmans and Hobbits wanting to be finished that I just don't feel like doing)

There's something enjoyable about playing a RPG handheld while evening TV is on.. It's all I've felt like using the Vita for for a long time.

Back