Final Battle! Halloween vs The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Halloween or The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

• The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Halloween

Votes: 32 68.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sadly this will be a lop sided win in favor of Halloween:monkey2

I love Halloween, but there is no comparison for me here, its TCM, by a mile!!!!

"The saw is family"

King Darkness said:
Sadly this will be a lop sided win in favor of Halloween:monkey2

I love Halloween, but there is no comparison for me here, its TCM, by a mile!!!!

"The saw is family"

Awww.....Chase... You made the monkey cry...:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

That's ok, I can forgive... TCM is a freakin classic. And the Saw IS family. :rock

Jen said:
I love the theme song - it's currently my ringtone on my cell.

It's a great theme, I used it for my tone all of October, have to mix up the tones once in a while though, but I love the theme so much, I have several Halloween soundtracks because I'm picky and notice some of the subtle differences in instruments and such, though the sound from H1 to H2 was pretty clear, Halloween theme on piano from the first film is classic and perfect, but I love the organ rendition for Halloween 2, a great use of that instrument.

DarkArtist81 said:
Awww.....Chase... You made the monkey cry...:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

That's ok, I can forgive... TCM is a freakin classic. And the Saw IS family. :rock

What can I say Josh, there is no killing machine on par with Leatherface. He is simply the best!

MaulFan said:
It's a great theme, I used it for my tone all of October, have to mix up the tones once in a while though, but I love the theme so much, I have several Halloween soundtracks because I'm picky and notice some of the subtle differences in instruments and such, though the sound from H1 to H2 was pretty clear, Halloween theme on piano from the first film is classic and perfect, but I love the organ rendition for Halloween 2, a great use of that instrument.

That's funny.... My ringtone is ALSO the Halloween theme.... Everyone thinks I'm insane... Not even near October yet... :lol

I don't care... I love that damn theme...:rock

I will actually delay answering the phone to hear the theme more sometimes when it's my ring lol.

DarkArtist81 said:
That's funny.... My ringtone is ALSO the Halloween theme.... Everyone thinks I'm insane... Not even near October yet... :lol

I don't care... I love that damn theme...:rock

I used to have Halloween 24/7/365, now I make my onw ringtones.

Right now mine is Choptop from TCM2 screaming "Time for incoming mail!" and beating L.G with a hammer while LG screams. I get a few looks in the grocery store when it rings. :lol

Have to go with Texas Chainsaw, I never got into Halloween, I would be more scared of getting chased by Leatherface then Michael Myers.

NASEDO said:
I would be more scared of getting chased by Leatherface then Michael Myers.

I beg to differ. If you could outrun Leatherface, he'd eventually give up the chase. If Myers wants to kill you, he will never stop until he does.

Kabukiman said:
I beg to differ. If you could outrun Leatherface, he'd eventually give up the chase. If Myers wants to kill you, he will never stop until he does.

And thats the truth.

Leatherface is still more scary then Myers, I never really felt scared while watching Halloween, TCM scared the holy crap out of me. Of course I'm not suggesting scary = better, because I love cheesey horror films and they never scare me, and no I'm not saying Halloween is cheesey, just making a point. Which I forgot what that was.

I agree with you Denger, I think that TCM is by far more disturbing and scary. But overall I think that Halloween ends up a better and more re-watchable film.

Kabukiman said:

....excuse me :confused: outrun Leatherface??? :confused: No one outruns Leatherface. Even if you do outrun Leatherface, you will end up getting hit by a car and back to the house you go :devil

Back