Figuremaster Les' Figural Fabrications

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm sorry to hear about all the troubles with the nursing home Les. I can't even imagine how hard it must be. You, your family, and your mother are in my thoughts and prayers every day.

A rare treat for my friend Les, not only am I giving you more eye candy, but this is from the personal collection, shot by yours truly. Yes, MaulFan shoots things besides collectibles with his camera :D

5.jpg

Wow! :drool I think Les and I both could use some more eye candy.

WOW.... See, THIS is why I have a redhead fetish. :drool

Amen Josh. Amen. Although I will say finding one that looks like this in the "wild" is much easier said then done. Most redheads found look more like this than anything else.

ugly_001.jpg

And that makes me cry. :monkey2

Best Wishes Les!!!

lmao !.
Holy hell !.

Hope your doing well Les , keep up the good work and stay strong.
It may be hard now but its all for the best ! :rock
My prayers and wishes are out to your family !.:)

I don't think there are any of us on this thread who can truly know the pain you are going through Les, however be thankful you still have your mom and that there is no right or wrong decision that you make only the one you make with your heart and your head. Things always feel worse before they get better, so have faith that the period of adjustment for everyone will soon come...
Keep the faith Les and let us know how you're doing, you have our support brother

Tough days here. Ma is not taking to the home well. It's day by day. Toughest love I have ever had to serve. This kind of duty sucks in the most heinous of emotional ways, as you basically have to incarcerate your beloved loved one, and see them suffer for it. To experience one's death is harsh enough, but is at least final and makes one accept it as so. This makes one feel like a traitor, as though the rewards of a long life, spent helping you develop from the cradle, to the person you are now, is only rewarded by being cast off and set aside. The feelings I feel are intense and sad.
Part of me knows it's in her best interests. I accept that. But another part feels like the knife that stabbed a friend in the back. A most deep a beloved one, my Mother.
Hard times.

Man, Les, its hard to find the right words. I cant really imagine what you are going through, its just over a year now since my Dad died, and that was the most pain I have ever felt, but different entirely from what you are going through. Death is final and you deal and move on, but the prolonged pain of what you are dealing with, and the feelings and betrayal you are dealing with are beyond words.

So sorry you have to go through this Les.

Hey Les. I tried calling you at the home number you gave me, and it gave me a weird message. Something like "this number or member's mailbox has not been set up yet". Call me on my cellphone when you get the time.

I hope things are going better for you, your Dad and your Mom.

Send your Dad my wishes for a Happy Father's Day today!

Take care.

Mike Buckley

Thanks all. Thanks Mike, Josh, Shawn and Sean for the calls and conversations. They helped a lot.

Painting again. Feels good. Things are far from over with ma. In fact, she may even be coming back home. Not sure. So much up in the air. Wish I had answers.
At least I have work. Thanks everyone.
Still getting over my bug (which a doctor told me was not a virus but was perhaps stress induced), and still am not real hungry these days. I've lost 15 pounds in the last two weeks.
But, I am painting again.
To all I haven't responded to, please read the last few pages, and hope you can understand why. I will be updating ALL my upcoming work, HERE, in this thread, and I plan on emailing anyone asking me for updates to stay tuned here, so as to find out the status on works.
I will try to deadline and list when I can, but for now, I am painting Hudsons, Hicks (always Hicks), Ripleys, Drakes, Vasquez, Aragorns, Legolas, Indys, Maxes, Bonds, Predators, and more. SO, if you can just hang on a day or two more, I will have update pics.

Thanks all. You are all wonderful. Thanks for those that PMed me too. You know who you are. :bow

No worries Les. When ever you are done.

Exactly. You can't rush art. Which is exactly what you do. Take your time, we understand.

And congrats, I guess, on the lost 15 pounds! You and me had something in common this week :lol Except yours was stress and mine was a liquid diet. But hey, who couldn't lose a few pounds here or there? :D

15 pounds? Huh.....do tell your "Liquid Diet" procedure....

Exactly. You can't rush art. Which is exactly what you do. Take your time, we understand.

And congrats, I guess, on the lost 15 pounds! You and me had something in common this week :lol Except yours was stress and mine was a liquid diet. But hey, who couldn't lose a few pounds here or there? :D

Me. I'm thin enough as it is. :lol

But in any case, Les, you know how we all feel about you. If I could fly out to help you out with anything, I would. And paint because you love it, not because of any deadlines.
:eek:

As always, you guys get me through this...

Back from the hospital and some supper to find.....

The NECA 21 inch ALIEN!!!!

alneca003.jpg

A little bit big for my custom Ripley...but what the heck! He looks too cool not to put him with my group. Check my YouTube video soon....it will be up shortly.

Also, I must thank our own beloved Hurricane, Glenn, who traded with me for this set...
The WONDERFUL Aoshima die cast APC and Dropship set...
alneca002.jpg

Thanks Glenn! Feedback coming as soon as I can!

Pics soon and a vid or two, so hang with me.

Also, This SUNDAY, JUNE 22...look for a very special post! SOMETHING NEW! In progress...almost completed...totally cool!
You'll see! :rock

It's big! Months in the making!
Something, that despite the horrors of the last couple of months, has been ongoing all this time, with some help I might add, (I can't wait to share it all) and is now, almost complete! Got in the last key ingredient, So....WATCH OUT!

You ain't seen nothin' yet! :rock
You just wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back