Action Figure Figma Silent Hill?!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i want more gecco statue, i cant wait to see what their surprise statue is

figma too small still buying them all though

H3im5JR.jpg

up for pre-order on AMIAMI getting two of these

also looks like pyramid head is getting a re-release, back on amiami

That is sick. I'll do something like that as well. With one nurse next to him too.

My nonscale small Silent hill sign diorama should look awesome with these.

That is sick. I'll do something like that as well. With one nurse next to him too.

My nonscale small Silent hill sign diorama should look awesome with these.

If Pyramid Head is getting a re-release, surely that means he sold well, right? Hopefully the Nurse does just as well and the line continues. So we can get a mannequin and lying figure. Maybe make them a two pack since they're both pretty simplistic in the articulation department. Ones missing a head and one is missing arms :lol

Can't wait to see your dio :panic:

I might have trouble opening these ;P I usually keep my figmas in box. Time will tell!

I actually wanted 6 to put together a cool display. 3 was the maximum I could order, i'll grab some others at some point

roughly how much will shipping one of the nurses from ami ami cost me?

roughly how much will shipping one of the nurses from ami ami cost me?

If you pick "air small packet" as your shipping preference it costs between 1000-1300 yen. So about $10. Added to the Nurses cost it brings it to about $40 USD.

Air small packet is perfect for figmas because of their box size. You could pick EMS which is going to probably be closer to 2000 yen which is about $16. It's maybe a day or two faster and the unsurance coverage is higher, but it's not really worth it in my opinion.

Either way the short answer is about $40-$45 per nurse :lol

Gecco releasing 6 variants of Robbie Rabbit mini figure with different weapons. and a stretcher for it.

Back