Figma and Revoltech Collecting Thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Appleseed figure Wave series are the best, amazing sculpt & paintjob, it was around $100 mark each when it was 1st launched, price was pretty close to Hot Toys Appleseed price back in those days. They look amazing even inside their box packaging.

wav-deunan_06.jpg

The price of those things is unbelievable, but I LOVE Ex Machina I have to get them... after I get the HT version

Poor snake is now battle damage veteran snake. I somehow lost his arm in my cubicle.
10299663_425615217590604_1597074580_n.jpg

926352_256534857855137_1904792047_n.jpg

hehehe would anyone have the attack on titan figma figures of mikasa and eren for sale?

Don't know much about these two, but I couldn't resist......

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
Figma
Avengers with DIY diorama.
Waiting for Hulk to complete the lineup!

Nice pics man, I regret not getting the exclusive Ironman while I had the chance.

I'm curious so you have theSH figure arts version? I'd love to see a comparison figma revoltech and SH, which is the best in your opinion?

I have a quick question. Where do you all typically purchase your figures? I've never really tried amiami and just used the US amazon however, I saw this week that people have been using the Japanese Amazon page and getting better deals shipping wise.

I recently received the kinnkuman revoltech (mini and regular) and bandai figuarts version, and i have say im pretty disappointed with their questions quality overall conpared to the bandai version. Weird looking traps, unstable body and somewhat loose joints.

Revoltech figures simply don't hold a candle to figuarts or figma. It's a shame, because they really have some cool licenses. You could always fix those joints at least with some super glue and move the joints back and forth a bit just to stiffen them up.

Back