Figma and Revoltech Collecting Thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
holy ****, I hope they go ****ing deep into the dark souls and bloodborne line, I will own all of them, there's so much to make from those games, this is awesome news.

Man I hope they go really deep with the Pokémon line. I fully expect at least a Blue figure to go with this bad boy right here.

24bcde1557456aef159d4bcfca546308.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All this time I've been on Sideshow and I've just discovered this Figma thread [emoji33]

Welcome! [emoji38]

The Red Trainer is really cool coming from Figma. I'm interested to see how far they're going to take the line.

Have you pre-ordered any Figmas lately?

Kaiyodo showed the official photo for Amecomi Spider-Gwen:

fc401.jpg

They're moving along with this line so Wolverine should be out soon as well! Super excited for him.

The Amazing Yamaguchi series is running very smoothly. The reveal of Deadpool prototype was a huge moment, then we saw the Spider-Man prototype and were pumped up, then we saw the painted Venom prototype and were going crazy, now Spider-Gwen who looks outstanding, and Wolverine who looks absolutely astonishing. Very excited for these releases and to see what else they have in store for us.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm glad how well received that Yamaguchi series is being, I hope they feel encouraged to jump into DC because of that.

Personally can't wait for Thor.

The Amazing Yamaguchi series is running very smoothly. The reveal of Deadpool prototype was a huge moment, then we saw the Spider-Man prototype and were pumped up, then we saw the painted Venom prototype and were going crazy, now Spider-Gwen who looks outstanding, and Wolverine who looks absolutely astonishing. Very excited for these releases and to see what else they have in store for us.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

This has certainly been the license to help Revoltech compete again. I haven't followed them closely recently but felt they've been lagging behind Tamashii and Figma in recent years. Tamashii was topping them with their licenses and recent sculpts/paints while Figma had the anime market cornered. Revoltech had several key releases but it seemed like everything they were doing was covered by their competitors and done slightly better (Iron man, some anime figures like Evangelion, etc.)

This Marvel Amecomi license has massively helped them get back on the map and it seems pretty unanimous that fans are excited about the line, even with the Revoltech joints and stylized looks (which is basically how the characters look in the comics anyways). I think Kaiyodo also is aware and that's why we're seeing the line move relatively quickly and smoothly. It's their new moneymaker.

Welcome! [emoji38]

The Red Trainer is really cool coming from Figma. I'm interested to see how far they're going to take the line.

Have you pre-ordered any Figmas lately?

Yup I preordered Slan and FigFix Conrad, Link, Zelda, Saber 2.0, and Celty. They've been hitting it out of park lately. I just got Gilgamesh and he's absolutely perfect.

Yup I preordered Slan and FigFix Conrad, Link, Zelda, Saber 2.0, and Celty. They've been hitting it out of park lately. I just got Gilgamesh and he's absolutely perfect.
I just started watching Fate/Zero and now I'm hooked. Glad to hear that Gilgamesh is a good figure. I'll have to catch up.

Anybody recommend the older releases as well such as Kiritsugu Emiya, Saber Zero, Archer, and Irisviel?

I have Midoriya and Mumei pre-ordered. I'm hoping they go further into My Hero Academia and Kabaneri lines.

I just started watching Fate/Zero and now I'm hooked. Glad to hear that Gilgamesh is a good figure. I'll have to catch up.

Anybody recommend the older releases as well such as Kiritsugu Emiya, Saber Zero, Archer, and Irisviel?

I have Midoriya and Mumei pre-ordered. I'm hoping they go further into My Hero Academia and Kabaneri lines.

Have you seen the original Fate/stay night or UBW before Zero? I would suggest watching those first if you haven't already.

I would definitely recommend Irisviel and Archer. He's actually getting a re-release soon which is a good thing since he's pretty pricey now. Only bad thing about him is he's a tad underscaled but that's the only option we've got. The other two I still haven't gotten yet but I've heard they're fantastic. I would also recommend the DXF Fate/Zero figures. They're in scale with the Figmas and round out the remaining cast very nicely. I just can't get enough of that series, one of my all time favorites.

Btw, is there a Fate thread anywhere on this forum? I've yet to see one and it's a pretty popular series.

LOL!

I know they announced The Screamer figure in this range, but are they going to do any other ' classical ' figures ? Like something from Michaelangelo and Leonardo's sculptures ?

I haven't heard of any other sculptures than that Japanese Man whose name I forgot and I can't find him anywhere right now. I also would prefer more statues and won't buy the paintings. Apparently Mona Lisa is next?

My cherub angels have shipped. I plan to do a recreation of "Night at the Museum" with these and the Thinker ;)

Back