'Fight Club' Figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally someone who has my Vision !!!!!! I've been asking for this ''dream '' liscence for me in some of my previous post...Fight club is one of my all time favorite movies....just imagine the great figures it would make: Tyler Durden(Pitt),Edward norton,helena Bonham- carter,Meat loaf with his giant tits,Jared Leto( the blond guy who gets his face smashed by Norton).Man, I would pay litterally 150$ for each 12'' of this line(i'm a fight club geek).Anyway...I doubt any company could get the rights to do Brad Pitt likeness(must be like Cruise and all the other big star...

There was a Brad Pitt "Fight Club" figure that was released overseas but at the moment the name of the company escapes me. I have one sitting on my shelf at home but I cannot think of the name. It was a limited edition of something like a 1000 12" figures. Can anyone help me with the name of this company?

Oh this has my vote for sure! May I suggest a 1/4 PF Tyler Durden with the Leather Jacket! :rock

Exclusive bar of soap with 'Fight Club' on top of that.

Yo Shai, what do you think of 12 inch Kill Bill figs? The Bride maybe? I'm not diggin the Neca versions.

Darth Kustomizer said:
There was a Brad Pitt "Fight Club" figure that was released overseas but at the moment the name of the company escapes me. I have one sitting on my shelf at home but I cannot think of the name. It was a limited edition of something like a 1000 12" figures. Can anyone help me with the name of this company?

It was made by Century toys in their Hero collection serie.

TheWitchKing said:
Oh this has my vote for sure! May I suggest a 1/4 PF Tyler Durden with the Leather Jacket! :rock

Exclusive bar of soap with 'Fight Club' on top of that.

Yo Shai, what do you think of 12 inch Kill Bill figs? The Bride maybe? I'm not diggin the Neca versions.

Yeah, Danny: Kill Bill , Fight CLub, Sin City, Natural born Killers, all dream licence for me that I want Sideshow to produce.

TheWitchKing said:
Have a picture of that figure of Tyler? And better yet, know a place I can get one?

https://www.legendshobbies.com/1-6othe/lgt-cityheros02.htm

there are 4 versions of this figure.

1. orange long coat
2. orange short coat
3. black long coat
4. black short coat

the short coat versions are the most popular. (the black coat version represents pitt from "seven")

heres another pic..great likeness...
fightclub2.jpg

Shaihulud said:
heres another pic..great likeness...

if you look at the head from the front, it seems very narrow at the ears, like he's having his head squeezed. i'm almost 100% sure this head was copied off a vinal model kit. i'd love to see an andy B sculpt of brad pitt.:banana

captain sack said:
https://www.legendshobbies.com/1-6othe/lgt-cityheros02.htm

there are 4 versions of this figure.

1. orange long coat
2. orange short coat
3. black long coat
4. black short coat

the short coat versions are the most popular. (the black coat version represents pitt from "seven")
I didn't even know there are four different versions of them. I checked mine, it seams I have the two long coat versions. Exactly how short are the short coat versions? Do they stop at the knees?
As nice as the figures are, I'd love Sideshow to make some 1/6 Fight Club figures.

screamingmetal said:
I didn't even know there are four different versions of them. I checked mine, it seams I have the two long coat versions. Exactly how short are the short coat versions? Do they stop at the knees?

the short coat versions are just a little longer than the white shirt.

here is the kit that the head was copied from.....

(the short versions of the jackets are the same length as the statue)

Last edited:
Well then I have the long coat versions. Thanks for the info.
The head sculpts look okay, I still insist the best Pitt likeness is the Trident head sculpt from BBI. It's even better then the Japanese limited edition Mills head sculpt.

Making "Fight Club" action figures would go against everything the movie stood for.

Back