Fett! Fett! Fett! Let's start the chant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JohnyBoo said:
A PF Fett would be way tooo hard to resist.

I've resisted every PF so far. I just hope they wait to make Palpatine until I'm rich and settled in a nice three bedroom + apartment here in Manhattan. :eek:

Gruson said:
My guess is we should see PF Fett announced this week or next.

It's about time.

I think so too. Grievous is shipping in the next 30 days, and that will only leave one announced PF in the pipeline. They've got to keep people interested.

I think we'll get one VERY soon, and then we should get another announced at SDCC. That would mirror the April Grievous/July Kenobi announcements last year.

I'd like to see a ROTJ Emperor or ANH C-3PO/R2-D2 announced after Fett.

elwood49 said:
I think so too. Grievous is shipping in the next 30 days, and that will only leave one announced PF in the pipeline. They've got to keep people interested.

I think we'll get one VERY soon, and then we should get another announced at SDCC. That would mirror the April Grievous/July Kenobi announcements last year.

I'd like to see a ROTJ Emperor or ANH C-3PO/R2-D2 announced after Fett.

Elwood, you're getting my hopes up, and I'm trying really hard to keep them down!!!

I'd take Fett. I'll order him I suppose. I'd actually like to see a Maul or Dooku PF before the Sidious.

Yeah, A Fett or Emperor would be the best ever... I'd have to pony up and buy my first Star Wars PF if they released either of these. Oh...my poor wallet...

Thank God I have two kidneys!! :sick

I'm having Toy Fair flashbacks...

All this excitement about a potential Boba Fett PF, ultimately building up to the announcement of a vinyl super deformed figure...

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

tomandshell said:
Elwood, you're getting my hopes up, and I'm trying really hard to keep them down!!!

Well Tom, I originally said that a PF would also be announced in Feb. at ToyFair (like Vader last year), so maybe we can't rely on last year's schedule. :(

elwood49 said:
Well Tom, I originally said that a PF would also be announced in Feb. at ToyFair (like Vader last year), so maybe we can't rely on last year's schedule. :(

That is becoming painfully clear! I was convinced that they would show us a PF at Toy Fair like last year, but that didn't happen. I wasn't really expecting a new one tonight so the let-down factor is much less than with Toy Fair.

I guess we were spoiled last year with three Star Wars PF announcements over the course of only five months.

i wish there was a PF too but the 1/6 " reaches more people i guess. i need to stay away from the SS site because i may order some existing pf's from marvel or SW during the wait for the next SW pf. SS is evil!:D

Fett chant? OK, here goes.....

JANGO! JANGO! JANGO!

:rotfl sorry, I like him much better than Boba.:rotfl

Darth Rage said:
Fett chant? OK, here goes.....

JANGO! JANGO! JANGO!

:rotfl sorry, I like him much better than Boba.:rotfl

do you just like the color of his suit bettter because technically aren't they the same person, right? :D

Vader AL said:
do you just like the color of his suit bettter because technically aren't they the same person, right? :D

Since Boba is an unaltered clone of Jango you're right he is the same person. I just liked Jango more because his fight with Obi Wan was so much better than Boba's "fight" in ROTJ. I like both suits. Jango's is all shiny with great colors, silver and blue looks cool. But I like Boba's cause its all grungy, makes him look like he's got real history.

Darth Rage said:
Since Boba is an unaltered clone of Jango you're right he is the same person. I just liked Jango more because his fight with Obi Wan was so much better than Boba's "fight" in ROTJ. I like both suits. Jango's is all shiny with great colors, silver and blue looks cool. But I like Boba's cause its all grungy, makes him look like he's got real history.

true that.

My rationalization for a Boba release sooner rather than later comes in part from Gentle Giant releasing two Bobas in the near future: proctology hand Boba and the animated maquette.

I feel SS will come out in SDCC with a preview of a rough prototype and blow everyone away. Carbonite solo exclusive will be previewed as well.

:cool:

That GG Fett hand would look better if it were holding a thermal detonater.

Agent0028 said:
That GG Fett hand would look better if it were holding a thermal detonater.

fett7sj.jpg

Back