Feng's Dom Cobb V2 & Body of Lies (1st post updated)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Feng's Dom Cobb V2 & Body of Lies

Just wondering: where is the difference between V1 and V2??? Does anybody have a good idea for shirt and pants? I want to go with the civil leather jacket look... :dunno:

The difference is in the hair style bud

Leather jacket version has a longer neck.
P1010068.jpg

P1010061.jpg

P1010066.jpg

oh~~~ I wish to make Full set with this head!!! AWSEOME!!! I luv it!!

but, I like ver.1 yet.

Last edited:

Hi Jacksanta, I have the ver. 1 head sculpt for sale at the original price, If I sell it, I plan on getting the ver. 2 painted by Feng.

Ok guys I have updated the first post with details any questions please send me a pm

Thanks

PM's sent guys

Please let me know if I missed anybody or you would still like to be added to the list

Thanks

It really bums me out to say this, but $30 for shipping is just too much for such a small item...
Breaks my heart, but I'll have to pass :(

I'll probably send payment next week when I have extra cash Aaron. Better then using the credit card. Thanks for the heads up bud.

Ok speaking with Jack there is a solution

If you are happy to go with regular airmail with no tracking or insurance and pay with paypal gift only the head(s) can be shipped for $15

Let me know if this is better

Thanks

Its $ but it ensures if anything happens to the head in shipping your covered. Sometimes peace of mind is worth an extra $15 but thats just me. :duff

Its $ but it ensures if anything happens to the head in shipping your covered. Sometimes peace of mind is worth an extra $15 but thats just me. :duff

Thats just me also but atleast there is another option for others

@ watchmen and pete is that solution better for you guys?

Thanks

Back