female biker scout custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stirfried

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
hi everyone,

this is my first post. i've really been inspired to do a kit after seeing some amazing work here. this is my first kitbash and it's still a work in progress, but it's far enough along that i'd like to share and get some feedback. hope you guys like it. thanks for looking!

IMG_5005.jpg

IMG_5003.jpg

IMG_5001.jpg

IMG_4998.jpg

IMG_4997.jpg

IMG_4995.jpg

IMG_4994.jpg

IMG_4991.jpg

IMG_4990.jpg

IMG_4983.jpg

thanks guys for the feedback. yeah, her side profile isn't the best. i have a little more work on her to do. the helmet in the picture is the hasbro one, but it's too large for her. so i need to replace that, and i have to finish weathering her thermal det and her rifle. thanks again for looking!

That's a cool custom job.
Great weathering too.
As for her look,just chalk it up to her being on a forrest planet with a bunch of murderous teddy bears.
You'd look pissed off all the time too!
:lol

Looks really good. :clap Looking forward to more pic's. Do you have a speeder bike for her?
thanks for your comments! i'm looking forward to finishing her up. i DO have a speeder bike. it's the hasbro one, but it's SUPER big for her. i'm trying to think of a way to chop it up and make it smaller.

I am unfamiliar with this Biker Scout but what did you customize? It looks entirely like a production piece to me. Superb job!

Looks really good, love the weathering. Makes me wish there were female empire figures available for the empire troops.

I am unfamiliar with this Biker Scout but what did you customize? It looks entirely like a production piece to me. Superb job!

hey derekrodneysim, thank you!

i guess i should have listed what i did. the base body is a hot toys true type. the black body suit was custom made, and i just added some leg straps. the armor was basically the hasbro armor heavily modified. the shoulder bells were cut and shaped from the original. the rest were trimmed a little and painted. except the chest plate, that was custom made. the boots were put together from a pair of gogo boots with the high heels removed. i took a pair of utility boots and used the sole from that to replicate the real biker scout boot as much as possible. then i added a little lip to the front of the boot and a cover over the front. the holster and blaster are from the hasbro kit. the gloves were from hot toys (i can't remember from where exactly), but i added the padding on the knuckles, and painted it all black. the belt was hasbro, but i cut out holes and added a real strap and buckles. the inner soft armor and the pouches were all custom. i tried using the original pouches and some other pouches from some WWII kits. but they were too big. so i taught myself to sew and made my own. the sniper rifle was a sideshow dlt19, and i added a scope to it.lastly, the thermal detonator was made from BENDIE STRAWS!

sorry for the long reply! it was a fun build. i'm hoping to get her DONE done by the end of the year. i'll keep you guys posted!!!

hey guys,

thanks again for all the great feedback. just wanted to update you with a couple of teaser pics. still not done yet, but getting close! sorry, these are phone pics. but once i'm done, i'll do some proper photography.

IMG_1679.jpg

IMG_1679.jpg

Very cool custom. The dead Ewok cracks me up. If you ever consider casting the armor pieces I'd be interested, although have no idea how to put it together.

OMG OMG OMG!!! She's awesome! And from the looks of it, she had better aim than the stormies do... :lol

Back