Fell into another hole....I cant find a way out

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lotus000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone, :wave
I'm a Transformers Fan/Collector. Somehow I got bored a couple weeks ago and bought my first Hot Toys Iron Man Mark V suit off Ebay. Well I was so impressed by the detail, that I'm hooked. So within the last week I already Pre ordered all the Upcoming Armor Suits and the 1989 Batmobile. Today I bought a Mark II Unleashed Armor from a member on this board by the name of TD-0488. I'm excited to get him and away I go. So now I have fell into this new Rabbit hole and need some air. I don't see a way out at this point.

Lotus

Last edited:
So it begins. :horror :lol

Welcome to the board! :wave

I kind of wish the Pre order prices for the New upcoming Iron Man Die cast Armor suits were less than they are. It's tough to order all if them at 320.00 shipped for each of them. Masterpiece Transformers made by Takara in Japan are not that much and they are Die cast and they transform from a vehicle to a robot which takes just as much engineering if not more than a Hot Toy. All in all I'm hooked and want to just focus on the Batman line, and Iron man which is enough.

Welcome to SSF! This hobby gets very expensive, very fast. Hope you enjoy your stay on the forum!

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Hooked after buying your first Hot Toys, eh? The Dark Side is STRONG with this one! :D

Thanks everyone. I'm moving some Transformers out of my top case to make room for my new collection.

Welcome. Visit the customs section to feel better about your current rabbit hole, just don't fall in :lol

Well..within the last 3 weeks I now own the following:
Iron man 2 War Machine
Iron man 2 Unleashed exclusive (from Board member TD-0488)
Iron man Mark V
Iron man Mark IV Secret Project
Camo Tumbler (umm.... its huge)
Bane
Batman DX 12
Batman DX 09
Joker Exclusive DX 11

Pre ordered all the new Iron Man 3 suits
Pre ordered 89 Batmobile.

So to recap I fell into the hole......My wallet hurts.....I'm tired........I spent about 3 hours walking around Ikea this weekend looking for display ideas. I already own 9 Detolfs that hold my Transformers. Don't have my Hot Toys fully displayed yet. The Tumbler is throwing me way off....It is 29" long which makes it hard to find a display for it. I may have to build something.....

Well thanks everyone for the support.....Once I get my display put together I will post in the "Show us your shelves" thread.

Back