FAVORITE HERO action figure as a kid?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
too many to choose. Prince Dargon and Dragonflyer, Guardians, PULSAR and Rio Blast were great.
going with Prince Dargon and Dragonflyer as no.1 but i love em all.

Two more of my favorite heroes when I was about 5 or 6.

talking-gi-joe.jpg

jwest.jpg

too many to choose. Prince Dargon and Dragonflyer, Guardians, PULSAR and Rio Blast were great.
going with Prince Dargon and Dragonflyer as no.1 but i love em all.

I had all the sectaurs too....:rock..

And Pulsar and his enemy Hypnos also.:rock:rock

I had the Captain Planet toys, and I always wanted Lord Dread. The Robots rocked, and the heros had cool armor then. Probably looks hokey now.

And for the favorites...
2313206734_d61a96128e.jpg

superman.png
<--got some of these on smaller cards through a promo at Sunoco Gas back in the 80's.
DKC_Bruce_Wayne.jpg

FigQuicksilverComp1a.jpg
yea, they sucked for articulation but i loved the chrome lol
robocop_loose.jpg

Picture%20093.jpg
These were freaking weapons..pure solid rubber, had the ring as well.
Bionic6-1.jpg
and lastly..more dangerous toys from the 80's lol.

It probably was snake eyes, but I am shooting for not as mainstream, so I am going with....

StrongheartBMLooseComp1.jpg
[/IMG]

I have every figure in this line, except Hawkler. I wish some company would do figures from the cartoon.

That was a great figure... still have one, although not my original one :monkey2

I have my original of that Batman in perfect condition, tight joints and no paint wear except, mine is the other version with smaller head, less pointy ears..i think it looked better, there is three variants i believe.

toybiz_bat.jpg

I had the one on the bottom right side, these are the three different heads.

That was a great figure... still have one, although not my original one :monkey2

It really was... I think that like Valfar I had the one with the less pointy ears, more Keaton esque shaped head. I wish I still had it.

When my Mom died, she had huge boxes full of all of my Batman, He Man, Thundercats, Ninja Turtles, GI Joe, and Star Wars toys.... and they all disappeared. I have no idea what happened to them, and that really really sucked. I miss a lot of that stuff, would love to still have it tucked away somewhere. :monkey2

Back