Favorite GTA game.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GTA fave

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
Which one?

For me it's Vice city. the 80's the setting (Miami) the music the characters all good. Second would be a tie between GTA3 AND GTA4. GTA3 had the coolest story i thought with a sopranos kinda feel to it. SA had the "hood' element to it taken from the early 90's boyz in the hood. And while i still love it it's last for me.

I wonder what they will give us next. The 70's, 60's 50's future?

One of the things i miss in GTA 4 was the Star power who knows who all was in it again?

We have seen

Ray Liotta
Frank Vincent
Micheal Madsen
Tom Sizemore
Dennis Hopper
Luis Guzman
Gary Busey
Jenna Jameson
Micheal Rappapor
Bert Reynolds
James woods
Sam jackson
Chris penn
Ice-T
Juliette Lewis
Andy ^^^^

And i'm sure i'm missing some

(i didn't put the PSP games up cause i didn't feel like it :))

i was never a fan of the series until GTA4. it had a compelling and well written story.

somethng rare for a video game.

I think 3 is still the best followed closely by Vice City (I love the Scarface mansion.) San Andreas is a little too wide open and I am stuck on the dang airplane missions. I haven't played 4 yet.

I've owned all the Ps2 GTA games but have never passed one of them lol. Still I guess I have to go wid SA because it was wide open. Makes it more realistic imho.

Sorry to go off topic for a minut but I've been thinking about picking up GTA4 now that I have a 360 and I was curious if it had as much wipe open as SA?

i voted for Vice City, loved the whole 80s theme and the soundtrack was great. III would have to be second for me, loved the chatterbox station... LAZLOW :ted

San Andreas is where it's at for me. Rockstar took everything that was cool about Vice City and expanded on it. Plus San Andreas is HUGE! And yes the story of Carl Johnson is compelling and there is such a variety of missions that SA can't help but win the top spot on my list.

1: San Andreas
2: Vice City
3: GTA IV
4: GTA III

Vice City had a very cool setting, but San Andreas literally blew my mind, and the only thing that brought it down for me is the gangstah crap you had to deal with in the beginning and the end. GTA4 was a total different experience, but very fun too. Though GTA2 will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart. Sending pedestrians flying into the air and making Hari Khrisna burgers, ^^^^ YES! :D

i went with gta 4 because its the only one i found the story to be entertaining enough to finish the game. gta3 is second.

I've owned all the Ps2 GTA games but have never passed one of them lol. Still I guess I have to go wid SA because it was wide open. Makes it more realistic imho.

Sorry to go off topic for a minut but I've been thinking about picking up GTA4 now that I have a 360 and I was curious if it had as much wipe open as SA?

You should definitely get GTA4. It's open but not really in the same way as SA. It's kinda like GTA3. There's 4 islands, 3 big and 1 small with plenty of space to just drive around and listen to the great music on the radio.

I played GTAIII so much, that game was the first ever sandbox type game that I have played, it was new and addicting. Vice City was also a blast, I did like how SA had a bit of everything, city, the open land, etc.

But GTA4 is my favorite because of the story and the multiplayer, I have spent hours just free roaming that game with my friends....endless fun.

I loved GT3 - I played that game for countless hours - there were great places to hide and just sniper people until they sent the army in - plus the story was fantastic and I liked how the city was easy to get around....didn't take long before you knew where everything was. I got frustrated with GTA4 - the scope of the city was impressive but it just took too damn long to get anywhere. :lol

Back