Favorite GTA game?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fave GTA

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Having a hard time with this. Although i LOVE GTA3. I kinda find myself wanting to go back and purchase San Andreas, for the PC. (mods etc) That game had some great Celebrity characters in it.

____ it. I might just go back and play them all.

I kinda liked how the main Character in GTA3 didn't say ANYTHING. :) (Then again Tommy's character in VC dialogue was great!)

Re: Favorite GTA game?/And do you want more Celebrity VO talent in the next one?

Man, I used to LOVE Vice City...80's music, Miami Vice theme, great story..Tommy Vercetti...All around great game.

this thread is awesome!

I'm gonna go with Vice City! i LOVED the 80's Scarface feel!!!!!! the game rocked! GTA IV is right next to it!

SA for the scale and more fun/silly vehicles, VC for soundtrack. But overall TLAD was my favorite. Bikers and heavy metal FTW! :rock2 :rock

All the themes rock as well!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/gnA3Oqfe3ys?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/gnA3Oqfe3ys?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

San Andreas hands down. Most variety, awesome cast, and CJ is such an SOB you gotta love him. Great story too, so ballsy and ambitious you have to give it up.

Vice city for me , i loved them all on the original xbox and ps2 , but just can't get into the new one for some reason ,yet i still put on vice city every now and then.

Jay

San Andreas hands down. Most variety, awesome cast, and CJ is such an SOB you gotta love him. Great story too, so ballsy and ambitious you have to give it up.

Yeah i'm gonna go back and play this one

Vice city for me , i loved them all on the original xbox and ps2 , but just can't get into the new one for some reason ,yet i still put on vice city every now and then.

Jay

I think the new one is missing the celebrity talent of the past ones IMO

SA all the way for me. I actually didn't like GTAIII much at all, never finished it. I liked VC, but lost interest after a while. SA kept me in it the entire time. GTAIV was a little bit all over the place for me.

Bought San Andreas for PC last night. Man i forgot how much fun this game is. (totally forgot James Woods is in this game)

Bump cause im in the mood. And the poll has not closed yet!

I voted GTA3, it's the game the got me hooked. But i can't deny the AMAZING that VC is. (it's actually a tie between the two, i just went with GTA3 cause it started it all)

Back