Faulty Medicom Goku

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't had any problems with SS Goku or Chun Li. Both are still doing good with no cracking or joint problems.

Does RAH SS Goku have any problems?

I want to buy RAH's SS Goku does it have any known issues I should be prepared for?

None that I am aware off. I'vehad mine since he was first released and he has been fine but had big issues with the standard version.

wow sorry to hear that. When I heard about the rubber bodies deteriorating. I decided not to buy figures that had rubber bodies. The only figure I have bought with rubber has been the T-800. Although its just his neck and pecks. My co worker told me that you want to keep them in neutral poses to avoid wear and tear. Where T-800 neck can move, I just chose to rotate the head without affecting the neck. I try to buy figures with plastic bodies.

But I have even heard of medicom figures breaking due to cheap plastic. I dont have any, but my MGS snake is coming on the way, hope I dont have any issues.

I do own both the regular and SS goku

Both are unopened and dont have any problems so far

i do ocassionally take them out to play with them and then putting them into their box and my country is pretty hot and humid

i am also curious to know whether there is a any problems with the goku figures as well:)

I keep posting no problems with this figure. I have regular Goku, SS Goku, and Piccolo. All have been opened since I received them well over a year ago and no breaking or damage.

Some folks had the cracking problems with the original release of the Gokus. Since then the problem was supposedly resolved, Medicom was using a different rubber material. The later releases seemed to have resolved the problem.

Finally the answer I've been looking fir! So do u think super saiyan goku's chest won't deteriorate because of their fix?

fuuuuuuuuuu.jpg

I have the Medicom SS Goku and I have to say I am a little disappointed by it. The chest piece has tiny hair-thin cracks on it. I like the style and design of the Medicom Goku, but the quality and tailoring is a bit disappointing.

I have the Medicom SS Goku and I have to say I am a little disappointed by it. The chest piece has tiny hair-thin cracks on it. I like the style and design of the Medicom Goku, but the quality and tailoring is a bit disappointing.

Thanks for this bro.

I was actually psyched up to buy this, until I learned about this cracking rubber thing. I was still kinda hoping that it's resolved in the SS version, and now it seems it has not. I'm now going to pass on this figure.

Thank you so much Medicom :mad:

Back