Fatal Police Motorcycle Crash During Funeral Procession

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackthornone

Super Freak
Reaction score
Unbelievable.
Two motorcycle cops run into each other and one of them gets killed and the other is in the hospital with a broken leg. This happens when they were leap frogging from light to light, ahead of the mile long funeral procession for another officer who died of cancer. After the two officers collided, one was thrown into the air and crashed into a black coupe. I just saw on the 11 o'clock news.

https://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-motorcycle-officer-20110527,0,4487618.story?track=rss

Last edited:
Obviously death and tragedy catches Blackthornone's fancy.

The two cops were riding recklessly and putting public safety at risk, and ran into each other because of it. They hurt each other and caused one to die when they were part of a procession for another officer who already died, as if one cop dying wasn't enough. Pretty obvious that it was their own fault and that they were riding beyond their talent, for what? I thought it was hilarious that two motorcycle cops ran into each other. It makes them look really incompetent. Only problem is that they killed one, which makes it sad.

they were fooling around? that seems unprofessional during a funeral procession, so I have a hard time to believe that, but I only know whats on the link provided.

they were fooling around? that seems unprofessional during a funeral procession, so I have a hard time to believe that, but I only know whats on the link provided.

The TV news said they were leap frogging from light to light, ahead of the procession. The fact that they ran into each other is an embarrassment.

They were weaving? Thats probably not in the manual, so I agree thats an embarrassment. People do stupid stuff, surprised during such a serious occassion it would happen though.

police never stop surprising me. hopefully at this cops funeral procession the other police behave. there is no need for these kinds of stories.

l don't have patients for stories like this ever since my friend and l almost got hit at a cross walk by a speading cop car without their lights or sirens on years ago.

The TV news said they were leap frogging from light to light, ahead of the procession. The fact that they ran into each other is an embarrassment.

Really? No ____. I didnt hear that. I felt bad for them when I first heard it. So they were basically acting like a bunch of jack asses. um I dont know if I believe that or not. Huh

Last edited:

********* doesn't even start to describe you.......:slap

You've never seen Police "leap frog" ahead of a funeral procession to block the traffic at intersections before? It looks like the officer probably clipped the other one and was thrown into oncoming traffic...... Where's your BS higher morality now?

********* doesn't even start to describe you.......:slap

You've never seen Police "leap frog" ahead of a funeral procession to block the traffic at intersections before? It looks like the officer probably clipped the other one and was thrown into oncoming traffic...... Where's your BS higher morality now?

I'm sure that there were going ahead to block the intersections, but that doesn't change the fact that they were so incompetent at riding motorcycles that they ran into one another. I mean, seriously, it's just those two cops, and it isn't like it's a high speed chase. It's a slow moving funeral procession. If they can't ride well enough to handle that job then maybe they need to find another line of work. Seriously, how hard is it to NOT run into your fellow officers during such a task? I mean really? It would have been different if some other motorist came out of nowhere and hit one of the officers. That would be understandable, because the motorist and the officer wouldn't know that one another was there so they can run into one another. But this is two officers working together on the same task. Of COURSE they knew each other was there. Oh, how incompetent can you get?

I thought that performing that task involved NOT running into your fellow officers, silly me.
Because of their incompetence, they caused thousands of dollars of damage to a civilian's car. That is wrong. Immoral. My higher morality is doing well.
By the way, you are right about one thing though, ********* doesn't describe me.

Last edited:
this sounds like some horsing around on the job. but none of knows what really happened. there no need to start fighting over something dumb like this.

Yeah. Who said anything about horses?

They were on motorcycles. :slap

The two cops were riding recklessly and putting public safety at risk, and ran into each other because of it. They hurt each other and caused one to die when they were part of a procession for another officer who already died, as if one cop dying wasn't enough. Pretty obvious that it was their own fault and that they were riding beyond their talent, for what? I thought it was hilarious that two motorcycle cops ran into each other. It makes them look really incompetent. Only problem is that they killed one, which makes it sad.
Classy as usual.

Back