Fast Stock vs Normal Stock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes he's absolutely fine for instock items. Not for "fast stock/normal stock" BS. I have pre-ordered on eBay for years, with only one real problem. Leo from Goodshipped however sold many items on pre-order listing them as "shipped as soon as released" only to leave people waiting months, yes months for their orders. Whilst he sold his first batch items for silly prices. I know several other board members had similar issues with him.

He made up this ridiculous fast stock, normal stock bollox. Afterwards.

I had been ordering from him for years, but never again. There are some highly trust worthy sellers out there, who have a fair business practice and honest interaction. So it's a pity people like Leo tarnish others reputations.

I think people need to understand they have a 45 day limit to their rights with Ebay and PayPal. There' no good reason to have a transaction on there which goes longer than that without opening a claim.

I think people need to understand they have a 45 day limit to their rights with Ebay and PayPal. There' no good reason to have a transaction on there which goes longer than that without opening a claim.

:lecture Can't understand why anyone would leave their tackle blowing in the breeze by POing a product on ebay that's not due to ship until after the 45 day period has lapsed.

:lecture Can't understand why anyone would leave their tackle blowing in the breeze by POing a product on ebay that's not due to ship until after the 45 day period has lapsed.

Exactly. You're hoping on nothing but charity at that point that the seller will actually send the goods. Short of small claims court (and good luck with that out of state) you have no legal recourse if they don't send the product or it has QC issues.

Back