Fantastic Four reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
COMICS: Marvel's Plans To Cancel FANTASTIC FOUR Ahead Of New Movie Release Confirmed

I hope Marvel keeps this up, all it’s going to do is make Fox look like the good guys, and Marvel look like greedy money hungry suits.

****ing Disney. So petty.

Marvel control Comics, video games, animation and Merchandise but they're burying all that just because they don't control movies

I was pretty much out the moment what's his tool said, "screw the fans who don't think I should be Human Torch, they'll pay to see it anyway." Nope. In no way am I desperate to see a fifth tier superhero flick that spits at the source material and its fans. I'll just watch AoU or Ant-Man for the umpteenth time next summer instead of paying one dime to see that "FF" movie.

Ant-Man where Hank Pym is old and his wife from the comics is now his daughter and he's not Ant-Man, Shyeah that's not spitting in the face of the source material and it's fans.

Last edited:

Gritty_Kitty_Litter_by_kilroyart.jpg

This is going to be the best superhero film of 2015.

Fox Needs To Show Us The FANTASTIC FOUR Costumes ASAP | Badass Digest

I think it's really weird that we have seen nothing from Fantastic Four yet. Not a single thing, including no shots of the team in any sort of costume. Which, combined with some cast statements, has led us to wonder if there even are any costumes in this movie at all. The latest quote comes from Michael B. Jordan, who keeps throwing around the word 'gritty':

"It's a new look. We are all in containment suits. ... It's gritty. It's a gritty film."

"The costume process definitely took some time to get in and out of that thing, especially since I was bulking up," he said. "It was a little more snug during filming. We got through it man. It was a process, but we did it. It was hard work."

Containment suits? That works for the Human Torch, but why would the Invisible Woman be in a containment suit? Of course this 'containment suit' stuff could just be the lingo they're using in the movie to explain costumes - after all, everybody involved is going out of their way to say these characters get disabilities, not abilities, which is 100% something that comes from the film's tone. The containment suits could be the same thing.

But that's why we need to see them! Or at least see SOMETHING. We're about seven months out and there hasn't even been an official photo of the cast standing together that I can use on these articles.

Meanwhile, after denying it up and down, Marvel is canceling the Fantastic Four comic seemingly forever. Or for what passes for forever in superhero comics (like maybe three years). The company has denied that they were going to cancel the title to spite Fox's new movie, but all the scuttlebutt I've heard from industry friends is that yes, Marvel is canceling Fantastic Four to spite the new movie. And that this comes down from Ike Perlmutter, the mysteriously crazy head honcho of Marvel. The Ike stories I've been told would make you turn white, and canceling Fantastic Four sounds about like the most reasonable of all these Crazy Ike stories.

For more on this, visit Bleeding Cool.

SOURCE: ABC

Marvel control Comics, video games, animation and Merchandise but they're burying all that just because they don't control movies

Ant-Man where Hank Pym is old and his wife from the comics is now his daughter and he's not Ant-Man, Shyeah that's not spitting in the face of the source material and it's fans.
If its so petty, then stop supporting them. Be a man and something more than a whimpering online hemorrhoid and stop watching/supporting Marv and Dis products.At least Khev is proposing a way to show which he supports, rather than just randomly whining about the company. I'm sure your tickets and lack of Blu sales won't bother anyone. As you say with the rights of the flick, its Disney's property to do with the comics, etc. as they want, but its not okay for them to do so and conduct their own business? hypocrite :lecture

Last edited:

Again I corrected you earlier, Hope Pym is actually his daughter.
Hope Pym (Earth-982) - Marvel Comics Database
Idk why you keep pushing that Janet van Dyne and Hope Pym are the same person
If its so petty, then stop supporting them. Be a man and something more than a whimpering online hemorrhoid and stop watching/supporting Marv and Dis products.At least Khev is proposing a way to show which he supports, rather than just randomly whining about the company. I'm sure your tickets and lack of Blu sales won't bother anyone. As you say with the rights of the flick, its Disney's property to do with the comics, etc. as they want, but its not okay for them to do so and conduct their own business? hypocrite :lecture

Stop supporting disney :lol impossible he would have to give up ESPN which disney own 80% off

I sincerely hope this production flops so hard it makes the producers homeless.

Back