Fantastic Four reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really following this garbage. Any chance they wont make it in time and the rights revert to Marvel/Disney?

How can you call it garbage when it hasn't even started? :cuckko:

Oh, I actually said that in reference of previous movies... to be honest, if they actually do a reboot I think there are pretty good chances it could be good. The studios seem to be learning on what consists in a good superhero movie. So let me rephrase "I'm not following this project, any chance they wont make it in time and the rights will revert to Marvel?" don't they only have a few months left to start production?

So, if this isn't reverting to Marvel, could this studio pull a Spidey cameo to boost the film? Or are there more camps than just the two producing Marvel titles?

I think it would be pretty cool to set this back in the 60's, against the backdrop of the space race, like transformers 3 tried to but failed. The retro vibe of first class worked really well could do the same here.

If it were connected to Marvel Studios, I'd say this is a horrible idea, but since Fox owns them, it's a great idea. Though I hope they give the origins in the opening credits and cut right to a decent story. They could even maybe have Xavier make a cameo or maybe even Wolverine.

So, if this isn't reverting to Marvel, could this studio pull a X-Men cameo to boost the film? Or are there more camps than just the two producing Marvel titles?

Fixed for accuracy. :wink1:

Can we get a Thing that can go toe to toe with the Hulk this time...please? I know there were people who liked the idea of tiny Thing in a rubber suit, but look at what's available today, the Thing should be a computer generated bada$$.:slap

Can we get a Thing that can go toe to toe with the Hulk this time...please? I know there were people who liked the idea of tiny Thing in a rubber suit, but look at what's available today, the Thing should be a computer generated bada$$.:slap

I always thought that was laughable in the comics. Seems even sillier on film. :dunno

Just in regards to the 'rubber suit' comment - they could've done Thing in CGI then too anyway - it was only seven years ago. :dunno :lol

That said - I like rubber suit Thing. :peace

I always thought that was laughable in the comics. Seems even sillier on film. :dunno

I'm certainly not saying it's feasible, but with all the covers devoted to the two of them standing at each other, something a little more formidable would be nice.:wink1:

I'm certainly not saying it's feasible, but with all the covers devoted to the two of them standing at each other, something a little more formidable would be nice.:wink1:

I can agree with that. :lol I just never understood how Hulk breaks rocks with his fists and Thing even stood a chance. :huh

If they could get a fairly realistic cgi pulled off of how The Thing's interlocking stone like skin slides and allows movement, it would probably be one of the coolest effects on screen in any superhero movie.

Back