Fantastic 4 diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can't seem to find the statue for ordering :emperor can anyone help out provide the link? please..:monkey2 everytime i click on the item scoling on the pre-order banner it takes me to the no-where land ... :monkey4

that's because is sold out.

lately if it sells out on a weekend for some reason the wait list for the exclusive and the regular do not kick in right away.

They gotta manually put them in like they did with Old West Rider and CapVsSkull when they come back to work.

SolidLiquidFox said:
that's because is sold out.

lately if it sells out on a weekend for some reason the wait list for the exclusive and the regular do not kick in right away.

They gotta manually put them in like they did with Old West Rider and CapVsSkull when they come back to work.
Ha, thx for the heads-up. I was wondering about this also.

TOE said:
can't seem to find the statue for ordering :emperor can anyone help out provide the link? please..:monkey2 everytime i click on the item scoling on the pre-order banner it takes me to the no-where land ... :monkey4

TOE I figure you would of already ordered this by now?

Viking28 said:
TOE I figure you would of already ordered this by now?

:D I already have. I just want to check the regular because there is usually some new additional pics shown there that are not shown in the exlcusive.

TheObsoleteMan said:
And a nice shot of Sue's ass. :monkey5

I'm really excited for this dio, it should display very well with my Milestones Doom statue.

:lol makes you wish you were Thing in that statue. ...you know, for having such a fine butt on your back, Thing has a grumpy look on his face. Makes you wonder if he is...:monkey3 :lol

Back