Fantastic 4 diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shai Hulud said:
1-1.jpg

You can't see Reed's feet. It's just a glorified bust...

Viking28 said:
Could of been good but don't like it esp Richards face, not a fan of Diamonds paint apps either.

I agree Reeds face is one of the few deal breakers on this piece. The way the Thing look is...off. Something doesn't click.

For $150 I am willing to forgive no legs on Reed though. This is still nowhere near the same caliber as Sideshow piece. Sideshow's is a much better value.

SolidLiquidFox said:
I agree Reeds face is one of the few deal breakers on this piece. The way the Thing look is...off. Something doesn't click.
That's true, het doesn't look like one of the smartest men alive, does he?
Alas, ik don't like the face on the Sideshow piece either, so I'll have to wait....

TOE said:
for LE 550, i am surprised that it is still up.

...which supports my idea of rounding down these ES instead of up.

Instead of offering 550 with 40 left they should have labelled it SOLD OUT at 500 with 10 expected cancellations/declines.

This is a brand new sub-line. At least a low ES on such an essential exclusive would kick it off right. 550 plus the regulars are a lot of dioramas out there IMO.

I finally ordered this on Thursday when the edition size was set and the low quantity came into effect. I've been looking at it since it was announced, but just couldn't pull the trigger. I knew I'd jump on it as soon as it went to low quantity. I did something similar with the Hulk vs. Spidey exclusive - I watched and watched and waited until it got down to like 10~15 left and ordered.

I really like the look of this piece. The Thing may not have legs, but he looks like the Thing to me, unlike that piece from Diamond.

GSRJedi said:
I really like the look of this piece. The Thing may not have legs, but he looks like the Thing to me, unlike that piece from Diamond.

how dare you compare SS to Diamond??

just kidding :lol

Back