Fans of Pitt and Dale Keown...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Cold Slither
Reaction score
A awesome figure is now the talk of the action figure collectible world... !!!!

Who's the company behind this ??? Anyway..it looks awesome...hope they will do a statue of this sculpt also...check it out !!!

https://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/toyfare/002644206.cfm

Pitt-Big-Image.jpg

Seriously....its probably from Toybiz.....So no statue...:monkey2

that looks awesome.
dead on likeness to the art.

used to love reading that annual comic back in the day

Shai!!!! :bow :bow Thank U for the great news!!!! Couple of years back, Moore was going to do the Pitt figures but never went through. Maybe this is from him but now sure. It looks awesome :rock

This was debuted (supposedly) in the last Toyfare magazine but they would not release the maker or any other info... not until the next issue that is :rolleyes:

Shai Hulud said:
I KNEW YOU WOULD LIKE IT TOE....:D

:D I can't wait for the next ToyFare issue. I really hope that this sell well so many more characters are in the works. I'll post some pics of the potential characters I want later. :D

SolidLiquidFox said:
is Pitt even relevant anymore as a character? I thought I was back in the 90's again :lol

:lol he may be not as big or popular as Hulk but to me he is awesome. Dale is coming up with a Pitt return, hope it happens :monkey2

SolidLiquidFox said:
If he gets through the first storyarc in 3 years I'll buy you a coke. :D

:lol i'm not holding my breath on that.

anyway...any update on this figure? Since it is Toyfare and all :monkey3

This figure is part of Marvel Toys' new "Indy" line of comic characters. Also shown at Toyfair and making their way out are figures of Witchblade,The Darkness,Judge Dredd,Judge Death and more!

Marvel Toys is Toy Biz's new name.

Anyone else find it weird that Toy Biz doesn't have the Marvel license any longer, but they changed their name to Marvel Toys and are doing toys for other comics. That's gotta be one of the weirdest turnabouts ever.

Morgan the Raider said:
Anyone else find it weird that Toy Biz doesn't have the Marvel license any longer, but they changed their name to Marvel Toys and are doing toys for other comics. That's gotta be one of the weirdest turnabouts ever.

:lol i was wondering the same thing. Most of these characters are IMAGE characters, not Marvel. :confused: :confused: :confused:

carbo-fation said:
That Hulk look great!

That is what I was thinking. Great looking figure, but looks like a ripoff of the Hulk.

Will be getting their Judge Dredd and Conan packs.

Back