famous people you meet who were jerks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just remember that celebrities are just like everyone else. There's *******s and then there's nice ones. I just look at them as people who are on tv and movies, nothing more.

The few celebrities that I have met have been very nice to me so I've had no trouble with them. The nicest ones were Robin Williams and Sofia Vergara.

On the other hand, I have heard some absolute horror stories from several people who've gone to WonderCon and SDCC, about what an absolute piece of **** Anthony Daniels was to everyone. I hear he is REALLY bad. I've also heard from people that I know say Lou Ferrigno and Barry Bonds were jerks.

Met and talked with Lou for about 20 minutes. He's a great guy. He's also virtually deaf. So I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the people calling him a jerk didn't realize he has to read your lips to have a conversation with you.

Met and talked with Lou for about 20 minutes. He's a great guy. He's also virtually deaf. So I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the people calling him a jerk didn't realize he has to read your lips to have a conversation with you.

see not everyone is a jerk, there are a lot of nice celebrities,
I just can't stand the divas

Most of the famous people I have met were cool about it. It's the not so famous people that I've had problems with.
The nobody bands with egos I've had the displeasure of working with and a local mma fighter come to mind.

Most of the famous people I have met were cool about it. It's the not so famous people that I've had problems with.
The nobody bands with egos I've had the displeasure of working with and a local mma fighter come to mind.

that is pretty funny, lol.

I have to holla an amen to that. Those types are kinda funny to laugh at though. :lol

I have to holla an amen to that. Those types are kinda funny to laugh at though. :lol

Add another AMEN to that. That is so goddamn true. :clap
The big celebrities who are actually super famous have been very nice and humble at least to me. It's usually these Z-lister actors/actresses and wannabe musicians who are barely on the radar that have this gigantic ego and have a ****ty attitude. While in college I use to work as a board-op for a rock & roll radio station called KOME in the early 90's and I use to see that type of crap all the time from these pretentious, artsy fartsy, loser local bands and these jerk actors with their full 30 second screen time. So damn glad they didn't make it big.

Along those same lines, just because they're famous, doesn't mean they owe you a damn thing. :huh

Is your next thread gonna be ranting about the time you stood in Times Square in NY and everybody who walked by you was rude to you? :lol

your comments are completely out of context...but i can not except anything more from a magazine guy.....if you were a book guy you would have understood......
no one owes anyone anything , a simple courtesy is different , when you order food or deal with anyone in a professional way you present yourself with some decency , you do not demand and look down to people period, i can care less if you are rich/poor/on tv/big screen whatever, i worked the los angeles celebration 6 days start to close, i was the first person there and the last to leave, dealt with 1000s of people from fans, artists , actors and every single vendor the people who set up the show and delivery people from hasbro to sideshow, every one had a blast, but anthony from day 1 to day last was a jerk to anyone that spoke to him and who ever he was dealing with, if you feels that a person has a right to treat anyone else as beneath them just because you were in a movie or have $$$$ it your choice
but to me that is a JERK and so are you if this is how you feel-----now please find something to change the topic of the thread to something else--------

ps-----everyone is rude in NY------i lived there i know---------------

your comments are completely out of context...but i can not except anything more from a magazine guy.....if you were a book guy you would have understood......
no one owes anyone anything , a simple courtesy is different , when you order food or deal with anyone in a professional way you present yourself with some decency , you do not demand and look down to people period, i can care less if you are rich/poor/on tv/big screen whatever, i worked the los angeles celebration 6 days start to close, i was the first person there and the last to leave, dealt with 1000s of people from fans, artists , actors and every single vendor the people who set up the show and delivery people from hasbro to sideshow, every one had a blast, but anthony from day 1 to day last was a jerk to anyone that spoke to him and who ever he was dealing with, if you feels that a person has a right to treat anyone else as beneath them just because you were in a movie or have $$$$ it your choice
but to me that is a JERK and so are you if this is how you feel-----now please find something to change the topic of the thread to something else--------

ps-----everyone is rude in NY------i lived there i know---------------

So wait, I'm a jerk if I don't feel like handing out handjobs to fanboys when they want to continually interrupt my day? :lol :yess:

So wait, I'm a jerk if I don't feel like handing out handjobs to fanboys when they want to continually interrupt my day? :lol :yess:

who is talking about you anyways, please read before you reply and i will say it again so its clear, IF YOU TREAT OTHERS AS IF THEY ARE BENEATH YOU AND THAT YOU ARE BETTER THEN THEM JUST BECAUSE THAN.....YES YOU ARE A JERK ----you are free to treat anyone anyway you feel like as long as they let you , now you are dismissed------so stop interrupting this thread......

who is talking about you anyways, please read before you reply and i will say it again so its clear, IF YOU TREAT OTHERS AS IF THEY ARE BENEATH YOU AND THAT YOU ARE BETTER THEN THEM JUST BECAUSE THAN.....YES YOU ARE A JERK ----you are free to treat anyone anyway you feel like as long as they let you , now you are dismissed------so stop interrupting this thread......

Perhaps you should hit up night school for some elementary grammar lessons? :huh

that is the best you could come up with--------:cuckoo:
do you even read the context of what people are saying :dunno or just ....oh wait YOU ARE A JERK so what else would i except from you anyways.....................:nana:
elementary school where you must still be..:yess:...............please pick up a book and put the magazine down AND you might see the bigger picture----:exactly:---------I THINK NOT.......:gah:

mojo you are taking this thread (and perhaps yourself) far too seriously. I can tell because you posted a sentence IN CAPS l!!! :lol

and you are taking things to a personal level. Thats a nono. :nono

no you shouldn't, you should live your famous rich live, do whatever you want,

but you should not be surprised if you go to take a dump and someone tries to ask you for an autograph with toilet paper,
that's just what comes with fame, either accept it and deal wit it, or just quit, :dunno

I hear Marilyn Manson is a Huge ******, most of his own band members have quit because of this,

no you shouldn't, you should live your famous rich live, do whatever you want,

but you should not be surprised if you go to take a dump and someone tries to ask you for an autograph with toilet paper,
that's just what comes with fame, either accept it and deal wit it, or just quit, :dunno

:exactly::goodpost:

what is so cool here is that we can see the freaks who are jerks-----
it is like i have more posts so anyone with less is beneath me--------------------- please------------

Back