Media Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will of course buy this game but for what console? i already have a ps4 and my girlfriend is getting me the xbox one elite for christmas .
Also i was very tempted by the pip boy edition until i found it actually had no screen and was actually only a plastic shell to put your smart phone in so did not bother.
Would have been amazing if it had its own LCD screen and software

I will of course buy this game but for what console? i already have a ps4 and my girlfriend is getting me the xbox one elite for christmas .
Also i was very tempted by the pip boy edition until i found it actually had no screen and was actually only a plastic shell to put your smart phone in so did not bother.
Would have been amazing if it had its own LCD screen and software

Only way to get pipboy edition is to pay highly inflated aftermarket prices. It's completely sold out.

If you really want the pip boy it'll likely be cheaper a couple months after release on ebay. However after looking at the unboxing videos it's not really amazing. Shiny abs :|

Only way to get pipboy edition is to pay highly inflated aftermarket prices. It's completely sold out.

Yeah i know , thats why i did not want it , because its a shiny lump of plastic , also GAME uk are doing it bundled with an xbox one console so if i did want it i could go down that route as im getting an xbox one soon anyway

If you really want the pip boy it'll likely be cheaper a couple months after release on ebay. However after looking at the unboxing videos it's not really amazing. Shiny abs :|

I'm fine with what it's made of..I expected it, but they could've done a much better paint job on it. That's a little disappointing...especially after the nice paint job on the mini-nuke for the Anthology.

I'm fine with what it's made of..I expected it, but they could've done a much better paint job on it. That's a little disappointing...especially after the nice paint job on the mini-nuke for the Anthology.

That's the point, it's not painted really it's just color of the plastic ;p when you do abs colored plastic it always looks cheap and shiny (and also feels cheap, as well as light).

That's the point, it's not painted really it's just color of the plastic ;p when you do abs colored plastic it always looks cheap and shiny (and also feels cheap, as well as light).

I understand that. I was hoping for a painted piece and we're not getting it is all I'm saying. I expected the same material, just not the paint/coloring choice.

I understand that. I was hoping for a painted piece and we're not getting it is all I'm saying. I expected the same material, just not the paint/coloring choice.

Yeah I wouldn't mind ABS if it was primed and painted, but at that point you might as well not use ABS :<

There's been leaks galore, but I'm doing my best to avoid them. Stay away from the FO4 subreddit if you don't want to see anything on accident. People are complaining quite a bit about the graphics on console, but I took a tiny peek at the leaked gameplay footage and it's a non-issue IMO. Soon...

There's been leaks galore, but I'm doing my best to avoid them. Stay away from the FO4 subreddit if you don't want to see anything on accident. People are complaining quite a bit about the graphics on console, but I took a tiny peek at the leaked gameplay footage and it's a non-issue IMO. Soon...

Yeah graphics dont look the best especially for next gen as it could pass for an xbox 360 game , same as witcher 3 not a great looking game , but if they have to lower the graphic design and detail for a better frame rate then so be it

Cant wait for this game but cant help thinking maybe I should... let some big crunchy awesome mods get made for it before i get started

I'm just ready for more Fallout. Graphics are the last thing I care about when it comes to this game. Its a wasteland of brown and grey. Gameplay is where its at.

Back