Media Fallout 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as the frame rate is good and there is no crashing and massive glitches then i dont care about graphics as i still play my retro consoles.
Also regarding the pipboy there is actually a guy on the RPF that makes a resin kit version of this with an LCD screen

Don't care about graphical and animation nit-picks.

This is Bethesda.

This is Fallout.

60s-spiderman-meme-my-body-is-ready-1.jpg

Well that's balls. My buddy got an email today from Amazon saying the delivery of his pip-boy edition will be November 19-26. I'm just waiting to get mine. Was really hoping I'd be receiving mine on Tuesday. Not almost 2 weeks later.

Well that's balls. My buddy got an email today from Amazon saying the delivery of his pip-boy edition will be November 19-26. I'm just waiting to get mine. Was really hoping I'd be receiving mine on Tuesday. Not almost 2 weeks later.
When did he pre-order?

When did he pre-order?

About 5 minutes after I did. I called Amazon though and the guy told me that I'll now be recieving mine before my buddy because he upgraded me to priority shipping. I'm just hoping that doesn't mean I'll have a priority shipping charge on my bill when it does ship.

Looks awesome. Should be quite the game, I'm hearing reports that the pip-boy edition might be cancelled in some places? That'll be to bad if it is as this would be the second limited edition this year to get some kind of cancellation.

no it's not cancelled in some places, but some retailers are having to cancel orders in the uk (I don't think this is a first for GAME, they're basically UK's Gamestop :p)

comments everywhere on the net spoiling the ending, be careful reading comments even on youtube vids not even related to fallout, just ruined the ending ******* the internet

Well im not getting mine until christmas along with my xbox one console so hopefully most of the glitches will be patched by then

Back