Fallout 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been mixed for me, but after I lost some karma for taking things I shouldn't have I've been good the rest of the way. How do you check your karma level? I looked but can't find it.

Doesn't Karma just suck in general? Like, in this game or otherwise? To me, the saying is true. Karma is a beeyotch. Bigtime!

karmasig.jpg
karmasig.jpg
karmasig.jpg
karmasig.jpg
karmasig.jpg
karmasig.jpg
karmasig.jpg
karmasig.jpg

Are you asking me out.:naughty
Dee is the white guy in this scene...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/XhPNYV2Q7sM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/XhPNYV2Q7sM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:rotfl :lol

Last edited:
Thats next on my list after I find The Family and that little boy which seems to be tougher than I thought. I followed some tunnels where they were supposed to be and come out in a train field.

I believe that there is another tunnel partially blocked by a train (right when you come out) If you go in there - I think that is where you will find them. They are in the tunnels.

I have a question - has anyone gone to Mama Dolce's Factory? I've killed everyone and searched every place I could think of and can't find the key to the gate in the dock yard. :banghead

Having trouble locating The Family as well.

Also, any advice on how to locate the source of the fire-ants in that particular quest?

*SPOILER*

Third, where might one find the scrapyard where "Dogmeat" supposedly greets you?

this game sounds nuts. debating whether or not to pick it up.

If you like Oblivion and post apocalyptic stories than you will love this game.

Ive never played oblivion. I am a big shooter fan, and used to be a big RPG fan, just these days I dont have the time or effort to put into these kinds of drawn out storylines and games. I'll stop playing for a month, then pick it back up and be totally lost as to what I need to do or where to go, etc.

Ive never played oblivion. I am a big shooter fan, and used to be a big RPG fan, just these days I dont have the time or effort to put into these kinds of drawn out storylines and games. I'll stop playing for a month, then pick it back up and be totally lost as to what I need to do or where to go, etc.

that sounds like me playing Oblivion and so I stopped playing it. Might want to rent this one and check it out....although I think when I get this one I'll play and finish it.

Your objectives are pretty clear, and are kept track of, so even if you put this down for a while you won't be lost.

Back