Fallout 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Is it 5 o'clock yet.:monkey3

Spoiler Spoiler:

Is it 5 o'clock yet.:monkey3
I made my way to and found Galaxy News Radio (which was frustrating the hell outta me 'cuz the compass thing is confusing) and I was able to sleep on a bed in the studio, cured all my ills. The more I learn about the game, the more I like it.

BTW, Kain what skill is it that you need to get to 50 to disarm the bomb? Science, Explosives?

Thats next on my list after I find The Family and that little boy which seems to be tougher than I thought. I followed some tunnels where they were supposed to be and come out in a train field.

I made my way to and found Galaxy News Radio (which was frustrating the hell outta me 'cuz the compass thing is confusing) and I was able to sleep on a bed in the studio, cured all my ills. The more I learn about the game, the more I like it.

BTW, Kain what skill is it that you need to get to 50 to disarm the bomb? Science, Explosives?

25 in explosives.

Gahhhh! I need to play this game now!

I ordered the amazon-exclusive Survival edition, but since it was limited to the US, I had to have it shipped to my brother's place in Atlanta. Now I have to wait at least two weeks before I'll finally have a chance to play.

Urge to kill...rising. :cuss

Yeah it is I hate not being able to squeeze a few more caps out of people for doing jobs.
It's been mixed for me, but after I lost some karma for taking things I shouldn't have I've been good the rest of the way. How do you check your karma level? I looked but can't find it.

It's been mixed for me, but after I lost some karma for taking things I shouldn't have I've been good the rest of the way. How do you check your karma level? I looked but can't find it.

On your status screen on the Pip-boy 3000 at the top of the screen near HP I think.

Back