Fake Thundercats trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. He looks ultra silly to me. That whole show sucks.

You like MJ? What are you...a child molester?

(If you want to play that game....not that I hate Mikey in anyway....)

I don't know how I missed this so long. As a huge Thundercats fan I think it's awesome, as a former film student I think it's awesome, and as a Gawd-damn human being I think it's awesome. I love it when fans get REALLY creative. It's such a breath of fresh air from all the cynical zombiedom that, IMO, kills the fun a lot of the time.

That said, I don't ever want to see a live action Thundercats movie. :lol
I agree that if someone of the DelToro caliber wanted to do it, it could be great. But more likely it'd be changed beyond recognition.

Have to say the 'toon holds up way better than any of my other childhood faves. I picked up Season 1 of MOTU on a nostalgia high from the new Matty figures and it was fun for about ten minutes. I watched 4 episodes of Thundercats straight last night. I'm actually thinking about collecting the vintage line, and I've never done that. I could never shake my painful memory of trying to win a Bengali figure at a boardwalk game on the Jersey shore.:monkey2

Actually, I've always hated Thundercats. I used to watch Cartoon Network all the time, and this was the only show that I had to change the channel for.

Ah, now it makes sense. You didn't grow up with this cartoon then did you Celtic? For most of us who are old enough to have watched it in the 80's there is a lot of nostalgia behind the idea of seeing it on the big screen.

Plus the fact it would totally ROCK! :rock

Ah, now it makes sense. You didn't grow up with this cartoon then did you Celtic? For most of us who are old enough to have watched it in the 80's there is a lot of nostalgia behind the idea of seeing it on the big screen.

Thats right man! Celtic can't appreciate it cause he's too young. But those of us who grew up on this stuff, It rocks! I loved Thunder Cats- back when it was Saturday morning cartoons and now my kids watch it on boomerang. The haters can diss it all they want they just don't get it. :cuss thats oky im not mad :D

80's Kids :rock :rock :rock

Cartoons nowadays (with the exception of a few) suck ass, it was all about the 80's cartoons and you had to grow up with them to love 'em, if ya didn't then you really can't comment about the feeling of nostalgia that we feel for them.

I used to watch this show every day when I was younger. I just thought it was crap. And I probably watched it the same age as you watched it. I just didnt care for it.

Hell ya, I was a fan when I was like 3. My first Christmas where I could actually understand presents and enjoy them I spent the morning running around in my Lion-O battle pack holding the sword up in the air and shouting like Lion-O, my parents should have known something was off back then :lol

I remember, I think it was a flop, I had a Lion-O where the glove ended up red instead of orange and always thought that was kinda cool.

I think a live-action Thundercats movie could be done, but it'd take some real talent to make it not look like Cats, the Broadway musical.

Looking at something like Tim Burton's Planet of the Apes (the makeup, I mean - let's not get into a discussion about the rest of the film) gives me hope. Weta could probably pull it off.

And I think Snarf needs to be in it, and needs to have a speaking role. All they need to do is not make him as annoying as he originally was, that's all.

I used to watch this show every day when I was younger. I just thought it was crap. And I probably watched it the same age as you watched it. I just didnt care for it.

So it's just poor taste then.:D:lol Don't feel bad though Celtic, not everybody is lucky enough to be an 80's kid.

80's kids ROCK!!!! :rock

Yes. He looks ultra silly to me. That whole show sucks.

Chill dude,
I'm just trying to understand why you hated it so much...
that's why I'm using the Joker reference, because of the "silliness" it's not personal.
:confused:

You like MJ? What are you...a child molester?

(If you want to play that game....not that I hate Mikey in anyway....)

Ah!! Maybe a guy in a Snarf suit molested you...
that explains it!
:rotfl

Neat trailer. Thundercats imo is one of the greatest and most important animated shows. It had cool characters with depth positive stories brought Japanese inspired art to mainstream America. The painted portions of the show always looked awesome and the music was far out. Check out the five parter Mumra Lives. The music never lets up. I wish they'd release this music and He-man music on CD. It was good when I was a kid and it's still great enough to show my kid twenty years later.

Well, the Thundercats trailer was more interesting and showed better skill than a skit that was shown earlier on here of someone drilling into some dudes head.

Back