Facepool Punishman (Punisher s2 Frank Castle)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just found out about this today. Aside from the cheeks being a bit puffy, this looks really good to me. I had been looking for a Hot Toys Punisher for a while but the prices have been nuts. This seems like a good buy for anyone who missed the Hot Toys figure.

I have the Dick Winters figure that Facepool put out last year and it's actually really nice. I think this will turn out nicely and be worth the buy.

I am actually not feeling the sculpt shown in the video in comparison to the original pictures that made me order. Already paid my invoice but may be getting rid of it depending how it looks in person.

Yeah, I wasn’t totally sold on the prototype and the production figure isn’t any better for me. To this day, I really haven’t been a big fan of any Bernthal sculpt other than the Vimal one.

He looks too sad and mournful for my liking which only makes this appropriate for displaying with the flowers.

I do feel this sculpt captures bernthal's exagerated features better than HT but the expression is more a 'Why am I so punished?' than 'Prepare to be punished, scum!' *brutally feral and excessive violence ensues.

I bought the figure but I’m looking to put a different head on this. I’ve never been a fan of Berthal’s look as Punisher and his bastardization of the character from the Punisher show was even worse. I will replace the head and go for a more comic look possibly.

I bought the figure but I’m looking to put a different head on this. I’ve never been a fan of Berthal’s look as Punisher and his bastardization of the character from the Punisher show was even worse. I will replace the head and go for a more comic look possibly.
Maybe it could be swapped with the Punnisher War Machine head for more comic like look. Then put the Bernthal sculpt on the War Machine to make it more MCU-y

Maybe it could be swapped with the Punnisher War Machine head for more comic like look. Then put the Bernthal sculpt on the War Machine to make it more MCU-y
I actually got the Punisher War Machine head on another Punisher figure right now. I bought a Tough Guy Frank Punisher head (which is essentially a recast of the War Machine head) to put on this figure.

I recently picked up an Easy & Simple British Police head with a decent likeness to Ray Stevenson from Warzone, and used it for a "plain clothes" version. In hindsight, he was probably one of the better on-screen depictions of Castle in my opinion.

I recently picked up an Easy & Simple British Police head with a decent likeness to Ray Stevenson from Warzone, and used it for a "plain clothes" version. In hindsight, he was probably one of the better on-screen depictions of Castle in my opinion.
Can I see a pic of the head?

Can I see a pic of the head?
Not my picture, but this is the head:

s-l1200.webp

Thanks! That is not a bad Punisher head at all. I may try to pick one up too. I think this looks better than the VTS Ultimate Revenger head sculpt.
Agreed. I never really liked the frowny faced heads that have been based on Stevenson's Castle. This one is a much more grounded, neutral expression.

Thanks! That is not a bad Punisher head at all. I may try to pick one up too. I think this looks better than the VTS Ultimate Revenger head sculpt.
I have that head on my Revenger deluxe figure. Really looks great and I think I had gotten the head for around $30 when it was parted out.

I may even buy another one to replace the Hot Toys Punisher head. I really don’t like Bernthal’s look for as Punisher. I don’t think he looks like the Punisher at all.

Back