Facepool 1/6 USMC Mortar Team 2nd team Member (Cpl. Merriell "Snafu" Shelton) "The Pacific"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nosferatus_lair

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Facepool just revealed this prototype,
Excited!!
1000021420.jpg

1000021429.jpg

1000021422.jpg

Attachments

• 1000021422.jpg
    1000021422.jpg
    296.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
"Now there are two of them."

It's encouraging to know they're continuing with this theme.

The downside with Facepool is that they're so slow from tease to pre-order to delivery.

It's been nine months since they teased Jojo Rabbit. Enough time for a baby to be born, but still no Jojo pre-order. :impatient:

It did not occur to me you might not be human. With 9 months you could have had two deliveries.

I preferred The Pacific to BoB.

IMHO, there's more to appreciate upon a 2nd viewing. A struggle I suppose was that there were three different stories and it became hard to stay in tune with all the side characters. A lot of the non core guys kind of blended together and looked alike. Rami Malek stood out though. I really enjoyed him in this. He basically stole the show to be honest.

Because Band Of Brothers was based on a book, but of true events and real people, I suppose there was pressure to do it again for this show. Which short of cornered the production into only a limited number of books, characters and stories. The advantage BOB had was you could just follow one unit and one set of guys over the entire time.

I enjoyed the Pacific, but I think the original run lost viewers because the POV kept hopping around and the night scenes were hard to watch ( hard to make out what was going on sometimes) With The Old Breed was a fantastic book though I read it long ago. I suppose, in hindsight, one could ask if there was enough practical material to make a series of this length. Which again, was probably happened to replicate the structure of the wildly popular Band Of Brothers.

Nice to see this figure for those who wanted a Snafu. Part of me wishes he was the main character in the whole series.

Back