Facepool Punishman (Punisher s2 Frank Castle)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will have to stick with the regular edition if the price is right. I do see the appeal of the battle damaged vest but the special edition should have had both instead of the flowers Castle gives to Micro's wife. It's an odd choice for sure.

If they were going for this they’ll need to redo the hair:

83DC785A-D8D3-41C5-840A-9C968B005488.jpeg

Facepool listen, if asked they probably would add it.

I remember they tweaked Winters from Band of Brothers.

They couldn't have included both vests with the special edition?
--

Why?

Two versions "force" some of us to buy both (i.e., spend more $ to get what we really want).

"Let's help 1:6 collectors save money by including as much as possible for as little as possible." said no 1:6 brand/manufacturer ever.

--

Why?

Two versions "force" some of us to buy both (i.e., spend more $ to get what we really want).

"Let's help 1:6 collectors save money by including as much as possible for as little as possible." said no 1:6 brand/manufacturer ever.
Because you expect a deluxe/special edition to include the entire package?

Does anyone remember the name of that other recent third party Punisher that used the War Machine Punisher head? I didn't know if there was a thread for it and I can't remember who was making it at all.

Think I might go for this one. I agree the special edition and normal edition only differing by flowers and vest is a bit odd. Makes me happier to just go for the standard edition though. Also love the name "Punishman" :D

Back