facebook help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turtlepower73

Super Freak
Reaction score
i deactivated my facebook account.
i could not get help to get rid of this ticker feature they apparently added over night..really it's annoying..you already get peoples post but now you get other ____ ..

Wait- you deactivated you account over something like that without first figuring out how to handle it? Makes me wonder if you have patience in other aspects of your life. Sorry, but it does!
Regardless, there's a little arrow down in the bottom right corner that allows you to collapse the sidebar. Most things on FB can be altered if you just look...

Wait- you deactivated you account over something like that without first figuring out how to handle it? Makes me wonder if you have patience in other aspects of your life. Sorry, but it does!
Regardless, there's a little arrow down in the bottom right corner that allows you to collapse the sidebar. Most things on FB can be altered if you just look...

Yeah, but the whole ticker thing is more of a breach in privacy once again by Facebook. No matter if you collapse it, you will still come up on other peoples. I don't need to know what my random friend says to someone I don't even know. It's un needed. But you're right to deactivate your account because of it, is a little extreme.

Yeah, but the whole ticker thing is more of a breach in privacy once again by Facebook. No matter if you collapse it, you will still come up on other peoples.

Why not set your privacy settings to make it so only friends can see your posts then?

It's Batty we're talking about. You probably just didn't feel it. :lecture:lecture:lecture

aOzan.gif

Back