• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S. SUPERNATURAL: Dean Winchester's amulet. Solid Brass!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SupernaturalAddict

Super Freak
Reaction score
Welcome! Here I have for sale 10 very special SUPERNATURAL amulets, for 10 very lucky fans. These aren’t you usual replicas, make no mistake. A great deal or research and dedication has been poured into the creation of these amulets, making for the ultimate replica. Understandably perfection comes at a premium, meaning these amulets are priced accordingly. Please be respectful. If you do not like my prices don’t post derogatory comments. I will endeavour to provide you with as much information as I possibly can. All legitimate questions will be answered promptly. Thank you!

Dean Winchester’s, Amulet Prop.

9659461093_4b0a885cc4_o.png

Click this! 1080HD video of amulet.

[ame]https://youtu.be/w3zvqcSLfB0[/ame]

This is it SUPERNATURAL fans! So, get ready and put down that pie and fan-girls prepare yourself to squee; because this IS what you’ve all been waiting for! This is your chance to own your very own duplicate of Dean Winchester’s ancient amulet artefact without resorting to selling your soul. This unique replica is almost identical to the original, as worn as by Jensen Ackles' character Dean Winchester in the cult CW series SUPERNATURAL. This amulet is cast in solid brass just like the original production used piece, meaning this amulet won't chip or flake, like those cheap WB licensed "replicas" you'll find on ebay.

This was all made possible thanks to the generous contributions made by an owner of one of the original amulet props, acquired directly the show's production. Granting me access to detailed never before seen reference material of the REAL Amulet, enabling me to faithfully recreate the original amulet prop. This amulet was sculpted by an accomplished 3D modeller, whom worked diligently for several months to capture every minute detail. The amulet model was then 3D printed using state of the art stereo lithography facilities (thanks science) and cast in solid brass by a leading Jewellery manufacturer. No expense has been spared, meaning only the highest quality imaginable. All of this ensures that you, the SUPERNATURAL fans, will receive the ultimate replica achievable.

A very limited edition of only 20 amulets ever to be produced! Don’t miss out on this must have collectible for both true die-hard SUPERNTURAL collectors and fans alike. Enjoy!

200 USD posted!

9659511583_da597455b2_o.jpg

Back