• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S: PRICE CUTS!! -HT DX T800 parts lot, Medi Snake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap'n Cook

Son of Krypton
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Paypal payment only, positive feedback required, will not be held liable for any customs/taxes incurred.

UK shipping listed. Worldwide extra.

:peace

Medicom repainted Tiger Stripe snake (great condition, wrist pegs have slight cracks, box will be shipper):

100_7439.jpg

£45 ONO shipped

Hot Toys DX T800 lot: It comes with the grey shirt, minigun, grenade launcher, grenade bandolier, LED stand and all gloved hands, CPU chip, skull flap and pliers.
SOLD

Imaresqd1/Adam original laughing Joker sculpt:
$SOLD

Hot Toys DX Luke Skywalker set:
SOLD shipped

Rainman The Dude 'TIME' mirror:
£SOLD

Hot Toys Luke Skywalker ex head:
£SOLD

Last edited:
Re: F/S: Imaresqd1 Joker sculpt,, HT DX T800, HT DX Luke Skywalker, Medi Snake

BUMP with price cuts on all.

:peace

Somebody buy that incredible Adam joker sculpt!!!

Thanks bud. :duff

BUMP with price cuts.

BUMP to the top.

Re: F/S:pRICE CUTS! Imaresqd1 Joker sculpt,, HT DX T800, HT DX Luke Skywalker, Medi S

BUMP with price cuts. :duff

Re: F/S:pRICE CUTS! Imaresqd1 Joker sculpt,, HT DX T800, HT DX Luke Skywalker, Medi S

Seriously! Nobody bought that Adam head yet :horror

I don't want to spend more money :monkey2

:lol

Thanks bud.

Your new price on that Adam joker laughing sculpt is insane!!! If I were not going to NY in a few weeks I would be all over it!!! :monkey2

It's so insane that i'm tempted to buy it eventhough I own one :rotfl :rotfl

Seriously, it's worth multiples of that price. People are holding off because the DX11 isn't out yet. But just wait till they see an in hand comparison of the two

It's so insane that i'm tempted to buy it eventhough I own one :rotfl :rotfl

Seriously, it's worth multiples of that price. People are holding off because the DX11 isn't out yet. But just wait till they see an in hand comparison of the two

:lecture:exactly::lol

No comparison with a HT sculpt. I would love this as a companion piece.

Thanks guys. I may just keep it at this point and let the credit card take a battering. :lol

Luke set is SOLD. :duff

If that head price was in USD, it would probably be gone :monkey3

I love that sculpt more than the neutral one. So much personality and I think it has a better likeness TBH. The neutral one is GREAT but I think it looks more like Heath Ledger than The Joker played by Heath Ledger...if that makes sense...

...I'm trying to figure out ways to get this in my collection. I don't REALLY need my soul, right?

It is in dollars.

:lecture

I love that sculpt more than the neutral one. So much personality and I think it has a better likeness TBH. The neutral one is GREAT but I think it looks more like Heath Ledger than The Joker played by Heath Ledger...if that makes sense...

...I'm trying to figure out ways to get this in my collection. I don't REALLY need my soul, right?

Your move :monkey1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back