Explosion hits Government Buldings in Oslo,Norway!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why anyone would think it's going to stay limited to one or another is beyond me, but...you know. :dunno

I think we can all agree that terrorism is evil, it's wrong and it will never bring any good. I'm just sick and tired of the association between one groups acts and the religion.

Spartan I was just messing with you, there's no need to take it personal.

:lol:lol:lol

He was a Christian terrorist, pure and simple.

I'm sure youd like to believe that.

Calling oneself a christian does not simply make it so.
New testament scripture defines what a christian is.
Everything he did goes against scripture.
Ergo he is no christian.

A few facts
- He didnt participate in any way with any mainstream organized religion, attended or was a member of any mainstream church.

-He may have been a member of the Free Masons
(Considered a cult by most Christian leaders)

-He wanted the Protestant church to "disappear."

-In his manifesto he writes that being a christian doesnt necessarily mean that an individual has a personal
relationship with Jesus Christ.
(That runs counter to scripture and the main stream belief of countless christians)

-No christian organization has endorsed his attack in fact he is being reviled as he should be.

Last edited:
I'm sure youd like to believe that.

Calling oneself a christian does not simply make it so.
New testament scripture defines what a christian is.
Everything he did goes against scripture.
Ergo he is no christian.

A few facts
- He didnt participate in any way with any mainstream organized religion, attended or was a member of any mainstream church.

-He may have been a member of the Free Masons
(Considered a cult by most Christian leaders)

-He wanted the Protestant church to "disappear."

-In his manifesto he writes that being a christian doesnt necessarily mean that an individual has a personal
relationship with Jesus Christ.
(That runs counter to scripture and the main stream belief of countless christians)

-No christian organization has endorsed his attack in fact he is being reviled as he should be.

what do you mean calling yourself Christian doenst't make it so? you don't need to go to church and participate in a religion to call yourself Christion or Catholic.

also what defise a terrorist. going ape sheit and killing lots of people is that being a terrorist or mass murder? does it only depend on your motives that defise whether you are a murderer or terrorist.

so is this guy just a crazy mass murderer or a terrorist. and if people think he is a terrorist then they will ask what religion he is. if he is Christian, then he will be called a Christian terrorist.

I think we can all agree that terrorism is evil, it's wrong and it will never bring any good. I'm just sick and tired of the association between one groups acts and the religion.

Spartan I was just messing with you, there's no need to take it personal.

As long as you recognize that fact. I don't care what religion you are. A terrorist is a terrorist.

I think from all corners of the world, regardless of religion, something is inherently wrong with society in that people feel cornered into positions in which the only way they think their message can get across to others is through murder. This is at every scale from individuals killing their spouses and children to bullied kids killing classmates to terrorists committing these increasingly elaborate and large atrocities.

Humanity has failed. I have very little hope left. I'm torn between hoping humanity finds its redemption and just hoping it all ends tomorrow.

:nono Don't even go there. You both know better and this thread is not the place for that.

If you believe humans came up with religion, then its part of humanity. So a general criticism of humanity holds up. You can parse meaning out of whatever you like to start arguments, but everything from religion to fast food is human invention.

I'll stick to the general statement that humanity is frakked. Very little redeeming qualities.

:nono Don't even go there. You both know better and this thread is not the place for that.

089974e7095f0dd491ab3370c0820c20_pe21.jpg

Back