Explosion hits Government Buldings in Oslo,Norway!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy ____, thats gotta be more then a car bomb, thats alot of damage.

Could have been multiple car bombs. Remember what the truck bomb did in Oklahoma?

Murrah_Building_-_Aerial.jpg

Ok guys,you can drop the middle east discussion,this has nothing to do with that.

They got the psychopath after the shooting incident,where the number of deaths are now up to 80!!!And this was a youth camp with kids from 14 to 19 years old:(

The Police searched the area and guess what,they found explosives all around the camp including in his own car.Witnesses say they saw the man with the same description as the shooting incident lurking around the main target before the bomb went off,and right after...The police have not gone in details just yet so this is not confirmed but c'mon.But it all is very clear now,first the bomb went off in the government main building in hope of the prime minister being there,then this summer youth camp hosted by the political party with our prime minister as their leader suffers this massacre,and the guy responsible have bombs in his car plus the ones he planted all around the island.This is not a coincedence.

The police indentified the guy early and right before midnight they went to the appartment registered to his name.

Here is the man responsible for so many deaths,i am so glad they published his name and picture,he will be safer in prison than being a free man that's for sure.
He is a norwegian and all we know right now is that he worked alone.

What a day this has been,thank you all for your thoughts in this sad day for the norwegian people.We have never witnessed anything like it in this country,and i hope such things will never happen again.

Well before the lock, let me say that I hope that all of our fellow Norwegian Freaks are alright and my prayers go out to the families affected.

Ok guys,you can drop the middle east discussion,this has nothing to do with that.

They got the psychopath after the shooting incident,where the number of deaths are now up to 80!!!And this was a youth camp with kids from 14 to 19 years old:(

The Police searched the area and guess what,they found explosives all around the camp including in his own car.Witnesses say they saw the man with the same description as the shooting incident lurking around the main target before the bomb went off,and right after...The police have not gone in details just yet so this is not confirmed but c'mon.But it all is very clear now,first the bomb went off in the government main building in hope of the prime minister being there,then this summer youth camp hosted by the political party with our prime minister as their leader suffers this massacre,and the guy responsible have bombs in his car plus the ones he planted all around the island.This is not a coincedence.

The police indentified the guy early and right before midnight they went to the appartment registered to his name.

Here is the man responsible for so many deaths,i am so glad they published his name and picture,he will be safer in prison than being a free man that's for sure.

What a day this has been,thank you all for your thoughts in this sad day for the norwegian people.We have never witnessed anything like it in this country,and i hope such things will never happen again.

There's crazies everywhere anymore! I wonder why he would do such a thing. Prayers for all the families. :(

so this guy blew up the building then went and shot and killed 80 people all by himself.

I've just been reading about this and catching up on the news websites, apparently now it's 84 dead at the shooting and 7 at the explosion. They are still searching for more victims :(.

This sick individual was dressed as a policeman, asked people to gather round and started shooting.

I hate the world today, it scares the heck outta me.

Oh , and tactless, religious posts about the middle east etc, deleted.
x :peace

Last edited:
I thought Norway had similar gun laws to Sweden were automatic weapons are strictly forbidden, but the news said he had a license for the automatic he used to kill the kids at the camp...

Anyway, ____ing psycho, I hope he get butt raped everyday in jail..

I thought Norway had similar gun laws to Sweden were automatic weapons are strictly forbidden, but the news said he had a license for the automatic he used to kill the kids at the camp...

Anyway, ____ing psycho, I hope he get butt raped everyday in jail..

Yes this is true,but yes like you said he had a license for 3 different weapons.

Latest News today that hasn't allready been posted:

A man with strange behavior was lurking around carrying a knife nearby the island where closest family and friends gather to pay their respects or have missing relatives yet to be found.Our Prime Minister and our King attended here at that time to pay their respects to the victims and their families.
Maybe a possible second attempt to kill our prime minister,when he was caught by the police he was smiling to the cameraes and yelling that he had a knife like he was proud of it.He said he carried a knife because he felt unsafe is all we know right now.

It is REALLY,REALLY hard to watch interviews of the Youth Camp massacre survivers.A 16 year old boy telling the story of all his friends being shot and killed right in front of him and boys swimming with their dead friends to the mainland.

No word can describe this tragedy,what can you say...

This guy is the ultimate monster. Performing cowardly terrorist attacks is one thing but targeting young kids while enjoying their summer break is heart wrenching and disgusting. Its the Oklahoma city bombing all over again.

Thoughts and prayers to the people hurt by this senseless act of violence.

Its a sad world we live in when things are only settled with destructions and innocent people getting hurt. Why he went after the children at all? Sad!

The fact this guy is still alive is a shame. People like this deserve no trial in the broken system, no chance to outwit some laywer, to explain their actions or thoughts, no chance at drawing another breath of air ever.

Back