Experiences of leadership: a survey about abuse at work.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skytteflickan88

Super Freak
Reaction score
Update: Thanks everyone who took the survey, I now have enough replies for my assignment.

Hi fellow members, I have a request to ask of you, to help me with an assignment at my pedagogy course(Pedagogik B) at Umeå University in Sweden, through filling out a survey of 8 questions (if you fulfil the requirements mentioned below).

This survey wishes to answer the question "How do US citizens working in US based businesses deal with poor leadership in the form of abusive?"

The targeted group for this anonymous survey are employees who have experienced abusive leadership from employers/bosses at work (aimed at themselves or other employees) in a business of five people or more, together with a minimum of two fellow employees who has the same or a similar level of authority and power. It would have to be first hand information of the abuse, not just what you’ve heard happened, but what you’ve seen.

The surveys results are confidential and anonymous (only where the questionnaire was posted will be revealed to my teachers), and will only be shown to my teachers. If you have questions or feedback about the survey please comment below, through PM or in the commentary field at the end of the survey which can be found here:

To the survey

The definition of abuse in this survey is wide, and entails everything from unprofessional hostility to ignorance of employees' physical or mental health, from refusing to pay the employees to sexual harassment.

Last edited:
I could write a book by myself on the subject. In fact, I had a thread that was about how that supervisor ended up working as my subordinate 12 years after I left a job because of him.

Sounds rough. I hope that gave him something to think about.

Update: Thanks everyone who took the survey, I now have enough replies for my assignment.

Back